- Starting from: December 2023 / January 2024
- Duration: 6 months
- Languages: English and German
- Location: Düsseldorf or Paris (75010). The possibility to work from our Rotterdam office can be discussed.
- Partial remote work is possible, to be discussed with the supervisor
Shippeo is a global leader in real-time multimodal transportation visibility
, providing major shippers and logistics service providers with instant access to real-time shipment tracking
Our solution offers an intuitive user experience and unmatched ETA accuracy, thanks to our industry-leading machine learning algorithms. It enables companies to anticipate problems
quickly, proactively alert customers
, and manage exceptions
efficiently in their supply chains, ultimately resulting in more resilient and customer-centric supply chains.
- 100+ companies improving their Supply Chain with Shippeo (Renault, Total, Coca-Cola, Eckes-Granini, Fressnapf, Hornbach, Decathlon)
- Tracking of 28+ million loads per year in 92 countries
- €110M raised to become #1 SaaS platform for Supply Chain visibility
- Medium-sized company with a team of 250 people and counting either based in Paris, Düsseldorf, Rotterdam or fully remote
- Young and international team with an average age of 32 years, comprising 27 different nationalities and speaking a total of 29 languages
- The world's most recommended real-time tracking visibility platform with a 94% customer recommendation rate, according to Gartner Peer Insights
is to build the leading data platform for the freight industry
, by leveraging our growing network, real-time data, and AI to help supply chains deliver exceptional customer service and achieve operational excellence.Job Description
As a Project Manager intern, you will join a team of 20 members
with diverse international backgrounds who are responsible for the implementation of the Shippeo
solution across multiple customer organizations and a wide range of different industries.
Under the supervision of your mentor, you will assist in the implementation process
and, depending on your performance, you may be given the opportunity to manage projects
. Your role will be central to the organization and you will have the chance to work closely with various internal and external teams.Your responsibilities will include:
Qualifications You are our next Shippian if you:
- Support in the implementation of Shippeo towards customers
- Organize, coordinate and follow-up on the actions agreed on with customers
- Specify customers' needs related to the platform and communicate and report regularly with Shippeo's internal teams to ensure a smooth implementation process
- Prepare and regularly conduct weekly meetings and steering committees with customers to update all stakeholders on the project progress (on-site or off-site)
- Work on internal cross-team projects and initiatives to further strengthen our product and organization
- Are fluent in English and German (knowledge of a third European language is a plus).
- Are currently enrolled in a end of bachelor or master program preferably related to Supply Chain Management
- Have profound analytical skills and can efficiently handle daily customer requests.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Are well-organized in your work and can handle multiple responsibilities.
- Are autonomous and willing to take on responsibilities in a startup that aims to revolutionize an entire sector.
We have 4 values at Shippeo that are embodied by each Shippian, we are looking for talents who share them:
Additional InformationWhy join Shippeo?
- Ambition - Do not give up any challenge for Shippeo to become a global leader
Care - Create a culture of empathy and respect while building a business with strong relationships and trust
Deliver - Fulfilling promises and always exceeding expectations
Collaboration - Work as one team towards a common goa
At Shippeo, we are at the forefront of a rapidly growing market
. Given the rapid evolution of the transportation industry, Gartner predicts that by 2025 over 50% of global enterprises
will have invested in real-time transportation visibility solutions, up from 15% in 2020. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology that is shaping the future of the transportation industry
We are a fast-growing SaaS company
and finished our Round C investment with 40 million$ in December 2022. You will be able to contribute to Shippeo's growth within our team which is made up of talented individuals who are passionate about their work
and are committed to the success of our customers.
Interns are highly valued
and integral to the success of Shippeo, treated as full members
of the team and have always been an important part of our company's history. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding internship
as a Project Manager, Shippeo is the place for you.
We offer other benefits such as:
Listen to what PM team members who joined as interns say about Shippeo:
- Possibility of a permanent position after the internship, depending on performance.
- Flexible work-life balance, including the option to work remotely
- Convenient offices with free drinks and snacks located across several large European cities such as Paris (75010), Düsseldorf or Rotterdam
- Welcoming and comprehensive onboarding process for all newcomers with internal trainings and a visit to Shippeo's HQ in Parisfor interns from other locations
- Regular team events such as breakfasts, after-work drinks, an annual offsite event as well as leisure activities such as football, yoga or running
- A friendly working environment where employees are happy to work at Shippeo, as indicated by Glassdoor reviews and quarterly satisfaction/ENPS surveys
- Culture Clubs with ambassadors in all countries
- State-of-the-art equipment from Apple
Mark : https://www.linkedin.com/posts/shippeo_shippians-shippians-shippeo-activity-7012025988628815872-cfXD?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop
Would you like to discover more? Click here :LinkedIn page:
- Discovery call with a Project Manager (30 min)
- Video-call or on-site interview with 2 other Project Managers (1h)
: https://www.shippeo.com/en/company/culture-book/Visibility success stories
: https://www.shippeo.com/en/resources/success-stories/Videos To Watch