Inventory Accountant with German
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB): As a leader in the global chemical industry, LyondellBasell strives every day to be the safest, best operated and most valued company in our industry. The company's products, materials and technologies are advancing sustainable solutions for food safety, access to clean water, healthcare and fuel efficiency in more than 100 international markets. LyondellBasell places high priority on diversity, equity and inclusion and is Advancing Good with an emphasis on our planet, the communities where we operate and our future workforce. The company takes great pride in its world-class technology and customer focus. LyondellBasell has stepped up its circularity and climate ambitions and actions to address the global challenges of plastic waste and decarbonization. For more information, please visit www.lyondellbasell.com or follow @LyondellBasell on LinkedIn.dellBasell
LyondellBasell is looking for an experienced inventory professional with the drive and knowledge to help transform how our company executes accounting processes. The right candidate can work equally well with executives and technologists, supporting high-visibility, high-impact projects to improve processes.
In order to support our sustainable growth, we are currently looking for an INVENTORY ACCOUNTANT with GERMAN. This position will support the Regional Inventory Accounting Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Directs the physical counts of Manufacturing plants and Warehouses for German locations
• Review daily inventory adjustments and prepare yearly internal and external location inventory reconciliations.
• Investigate, clarify and correct the differences found in the reconciliation processes, communicating on a constant basis with external and internal parties.
• Prepare monthly account reconciliations in a timely manner to ensure internal control policies are being followed.
• Assist in physical inventory audits at external inventory locations if necessary.
• Ensure Desk Top Procedures (DTP's) are written and current for all job functions and that they comply with internal control policies and German statutory requirements.
• Help with other accounting activities in the department when needed, like preparing and providing financial information.
• At least 3 years of relevant experience in Logistics / Inventory Accounting
• At least 3 years SAP experience (MM, WM and FI is a plus)
• Fluent English and German skills required
• Ability to work according to specific procedures
• Ability to plan day to day activities in order to fulfill all the closing tasks on time
• Ability to quickly analyze problems so that immediate resolution can be undertaken
• Self-driven person who identifies opportunities for improvements
• Strong communication skills with all the other departments
Builds effective teams
Instills trust and exemplifies integrity
We offer an environment where we encourage personal and professional growth and where you will be rewarded for your performance and results. You will have the possibility to work with specialist on all fields to develop innovative solutions and to extend your national and international network. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
The Company's Global Remote Work Policy allows eligible employees the option to work up to two days a week from home.
LyondellBasell is committed to advancing diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) to ensure a positive experience for all employees.
Application & Contact
Please send us your resume via the application button
If you would like to learn more, please feel free to contact Martyna Piechowiak, Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com
We are LyondellBasell - a leader in the global chemical industry creating solutions for everyday sustainable living. Through advanced technology and focused investments, we are enabling a circular and low carbon economy. Across all we do, we aim to unlock value for our customers, investors and society. As one of the world's largest producers of polymers and a leader in polyolefin technologies, we develop, manufacture and market high-quality and innovative products for applications ranging from sustainable transportation and food safety to clean water and quality healthcare. For more information, please visit www.lyondellbasell.com or follow @LyondellBasell on LinkedIn.