Our partner combines global reach with local expertise. They deliver local services and operate Service Centers and Integration Centers across Europe, South Africa, Asia, and the Americas, supporting users in over 70 countries. You will have the chance to help drive their business into the future as part of a global delivery team. They are going through a period of major change and investment in their systems, and they are recruiting innovative people to join them on their journey.What they do:
- They help their customers to source, transform and manage their IT solutions and infrastructure to deliver digital transformation, enabling users & their businesses.
- Strongly recommended by customers for the way they help them achieve their goals;
- The preferred route to market for technology providers;
- People want to join them and stay with them, proud of their reputation, as they learn, earn, and have fun;
- Trusted as an agile & innovative provider of digital technology around the world.
As an IT project manager for complex IT infrastructure projects, you show your skills. And you do that really well. You support our customers in digital transformation and implement innovative state-of-the-art projects in the field of data center & cloud computing, mobile workplace, unified communication & collaboration, network and security as well as industry 4.0. As the central contact person, you hold all the strings in your hand and also take on commercial responsibility for your projects. Not only our customers but also your project team can always rely on you.Requirements
- You have at least three years of experience in the implementation of complex IT projects and identify with the role of overall responsibility.
- You master the keyboard of project management and confidently use PMI, SCRUM, or hybrid methods.
- You skillfully use your negotiating skills at all levels, but especially in change and escalation management.
- You always have an eye on your budget and on this basis create the best possible for everyone involved.
- You are the single point of contact in your project organization
- Mobile working and flexible working hours - trust is good. Point.
- Development - We invest in you! Whether internal or external training, specialist or management careers, conferences, events, mentoring, or coaching.
- Culture - The "Du" applies to us on all levels. We are approachable - and just ourselves. Holiday - time out anyone? At least 21 days
- Vacation plus customs days, paid special vacation, and sabbaticals