(Work organized in shifts)
As German Speaking Service Desk Specialist you will be a part of Arvato Systems Romania Infrastructure unit and a member of our Service Desk team, who focuses on delivering support in incident management, providing high quality services to our customers all around Europe. You will be responsible for supporting customers in system inquiries, working closely and establishing global connection with colleagues in Latvia and other locations in the world. General responsibilities:
- Respond to customer inquiries via e-mail/ticketing system or phone
- Process and monitor technical incidents
- Advise and support the customer in consideration of functional requests
- Assist the customer in resolving 1st level issues
- Dispatch and track tickets for the 2nd and 3rd level of support
- Follow up on any customer issues requiring additional research
- Demonstrate the highest level of customer service and professionalism
What we offer:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in information systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills in German and English languages
- Previous customer service related experience
- Proactive and analytical approach
- Good problem solving skills
- Solution orientated and a team player
- Desire to grow and develop in IT industry
- Highly competitive salary proposal
- Strong employee benefits list: brand new office, private medical insurance, certified training possibilities, 24 vacation days + free birthday leave, regular team-building and company events, as well as other benefits according to company's benefits policy, Bi-annual bonus based on the seniority within the company, meal tickets and different gift vouchers, etc.
- Possibility of growth within Arvato Systems Global Delivery frame
- Interesting projects and solutions implement and operate for Bertelsmann Group and international external customers
- Committed and helpful team with a "WE" feeling
- Possibility to work in mutual trust and positive team environment, to be creative and improve working flows by self-initiatives
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation orientated colleagues.
Global IT specialist Arvato Systems supports major companies through digital transformation. More than 2700 employees in over 25 locations epitomize in-depth technology expertise, industry knowledge and focus on customer requirements. As a part of the Bertelsmann Group-owned Arvato network, we have the unique capability to work across the entire value chain. Today, Arvato Systems Latvia has around 70 employees working in a multicultural environment and will constantly grow in upcoming years due to many interesting projects and development areas.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Received application information is treated as highly confidential and will only be used for recruitment process of this position. Data submitted will be secured and processed only for the purpose of recruitment and shall be deleted after its conclusion. For more information, please click here.Company:
Arvato Systems IT SRLCountry:
Brasov Postal Code:
500446 Job ID:
Date: Aug 24, 2023