The future is our choice
At Atos, as the global leader in secure and decarbonized digital, our purpose is to help design the future of the information space. Together we bring the diversity of our people's skills and backgrounds to make the right choices with our clients, for our company and for our own futures.
We are currently looking for Junior 1st Line Support Engineer with German/ Junior ICT Engineer with German.Role and Responsibilities
You don't need previous experience! Based on prepared instructions and procedures, each BRIDGE member can learn basic operations from various IT fields - network, databases, applications or systems. Required Skills and Experience:
- Providing first line support for technical issues and troubleshooting
- Responding to customer queries, providing guidance and solutions
- Logging and categorizing incidents, escalating to higher support teams if necessary
- Perform daily activities (reports, primary checks etc.)
- Communicate with various teams as well as with the customer as a first point of contact
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of German (B1/B2)
- Good knowledge of English (B1 or higher)
- Willingness to work on shifts (all: morning, afternoon and night)
- Basic experience in Windows OS and MS Office
- Good communication skills and the capacity to work as a true team player
- Motivation for self-development
- Problem solving attitude
Please, attach your CV in English.
- 100% remote work (unless you want to work from the office), commuting allowance, relocation package
- Private medical (Luxmed) and dental care
- Benefits platform - shopping, cinema, sport etc.
- Co-funding of sport activities, e.g. Multisport & OK system cards, b-active program
- Courses and certifications e.g. Google Cloud, AWS, ITIL
- Wellbeing programs & work-life balance - integration and passion sharing events
- Conferences and Expert Communities
- Gift packages for special occasions: Easter, Christmas, Children's Day
- Appreciation for seniority: additional days off, Atos Jubilee gifts
- Charity and eco initiatives
If you want to find out more or have questions, contact our recruiter Aleksandra.
Here at Atos, diversity and inclusion are embedded in our DNA. Read more about our commitment to a fair work environment for all.
Atos is a recognized leader in its industry across Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) criteria. Find out more on our CSR commitment.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your data within recruitment process you can find on our website:
https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdprChoose your future. Choose Atos.