Qurate Retail Group Global Business Services center in Cracow is a member of the Qurate family that offers world-class Finance, HR Services, IT and Software Engineering to Qurate team members in Germany, Italy, Poland, the United Kingdom and the United States. Our GBS center is an exceptional facility, with an efficient and remarkable design and culture.
Are you interested in accounting and would like to work in an international environment? Accounts Payable (AP) Team is partnering the business by making sure the vendors are paid on time for the goods and services they deliver. Apart from this, AP team also maintains vendor database and supports the pricing analysis.If this sounds appealing, apply for: Junior AP Specialist with GermanMain tasks:
We are looking for candidates who:
- Validating and processing different types of incoming documents (PO and non-PO invoices, T&E reports, bank statements)
- Researching less complex invoice discrepancies, performing necessary corrections to ensure timely and accurate payments to vendors
- Supporting payment process by reviewing payment list
- Performing activities related to the month end closing
- Acting as a point of contact for inquiries from vendors and other QVC Teams
- Liaising with other departments i.e. Treasury, Procurement, Vendor Master Data
- Any other ad hoc tasks assigned by GBS Management Team
What we offer:General benefits:
- Have very good command of German (at least B2 level)
- Have good command of English
- Have excellent communication and numeric skills, with good attention to detail.
- Have the ability to adapt when, due to business demands, deadlines and priorities change.
- Present the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Educational background in finance/accounting related fields and/or previous experience in finance will be a strong asset
- Attractively located office with collaboration spaces, gaming room, football table, billiards and showers
- Hybrid work model combining office & remote work
- Onsite parking space for employees
- Company performance related bonus
- Referral program with financial bonus
- Life Insurance
- Retirement pension plan
- Budget for development (including language courses and others), clear career path with the possibility to gain experience in international environment
- Access to internal Learning Lab Platform with multiple trainings oriented for professional growth
- Access to MyBenefit platform (Multisport included)
- Team Building activities
- Charity initiatives
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company- driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice - 1 day/year
- Working environment promoting diversity and inclusion
Join us as we enrich life's everyday moments - including yours. Apply today!
- Private medical care
- Mental health support line for you and your relatives
If you enjoy being a part of a team, creating experiences and delighting customers, it's so you. If you're excited about retail, fashion, media, social, live streaming, technology, customer service, design and more, you'll find amazing projects to work on. If you want to grow professionally and learn every day, you'll thrive with us. If you appreciate flexible working options, our Qurated community, where intentional connections matter and a company committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, you'll be amazed at what's available for our team members! We offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package including competitive compensation and great benefits, employee assistance/wellbeing programmes, and much more. With friendly teams, ambitious projects and fast-moving careers, working with us - it's so you!
For Qurate Retail Group, our focus on diversity, equity and inclusion is deeply rooted in Our Principles. They call on us to Drive Progress, Act With Empathy, Be Brave, Embrace the Future, and Do What's Right so that everyone can thrive. We are committed to ensuring that our workplace provides equal employment opportunities for all team members and candidates and complies with all applicable laws and regulations. As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a barrier-free employment process. If you need reasonable accommodations/support throughout, please contact us at CareersQI@qvc.com for assistance. QVC UK is a Disability Confident employer and operates a Guaranteed Interview Scheme. For any UK based roles - if you'd like to be considered under this scheme, please indicate this on the application form. Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.