Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.Job Description
We`re team of LAN (Local Area Network) and WLAN (Wireless Local Area Network) experts who are involved in the design of innovative solutions for our customers. As a Lead Architect, you will be responsible for Inhouse LAN/WLAN design and implementation of an assigned technology. WHAT WILL YOU DO?
QualificationsYOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU:
- You will be responsible for Inhouse LAN/WLAN design and implementation of an assigned technology. Create documentation to define necessary HW and its physical installation.
- Create a network plan which describes physical and logical connection of the IT infrastructure.
- Create test-cases for innovative solutions to enable quality testing of this solution.
- Execute testing and analyzes to identify flaws of the configuration.
- Create migration concepts and plans describing all necessary steps to deliver successful migration of new solution.
- Test, validate and document new releases to identify flaws and provide migration plan from old to latest version of the release.
- Investigate the root cause of complex incidents and then initiate actions to improve or correct the situation.
- Provide technical consultation to support creation or extension of customer solutions.
- Execute and support migrations/implementation of designed solution to deliver new functionality to the customer.
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation for complex networks.
Additional InformationWHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US?BenefitsWe believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Achieved master's degree - Information technologies
- Are fluent in German (big advantage B2) and English language (B2)
- Have minimum 5 years' experience in ICT Analysis, Architecture & Design
- Are CISCO, Juniper, Meraki expert
- Are expert in Operating Systems, Networking, Network Design and advanced in field of Security, Programming Languages, Virtualization
- Have analytical thinking and effective communication skills
- Are a Team player
For more information about our benefits click to BenefitsSalary
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2 500 € /brutto.Additional information
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia
due to European taxation regulation.Videos To Watch