Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.Job Description
Join the team at Operational Services GmbH, within Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia, providing opportunities for German-speaking talents in Slovakia. OS is one of the leading ICT service providers in the German market and is considered the backbone of digitization in medium-sized companies. With almost 1,000 highly qualified employees, OS develops and operates the most modern IT systems for our customers, ensures long-term system support, and maintains the availability of critical business processes.
If you are a German-speaking, new-technology-looking team player, our team would be the right home base for you.WHAT WILL YOU DO?
QualificationsYOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU:
- Architectural design of network systems, network transitions as well as WLAN and WAN and integration into the IT landscape of the OS as well as further development of the technology roadmap and its implementation.
- Cost calculation for solutions.
- Internal and customer coordination regarding the solution design.
- Design of the system architecture of the internal production unit.
- Architectural design of network systems, network transitions as well as WLAN and WAN and integration into the IT landscape of the OS as well as further development of the technology roadmap and its implementation
- Creation of implementation and operating concepts for the infrastructure components used.
- Technical support of the service delivery management for existing customers.
- Checking the integration of customer architecture in the OS landscapes.
- Qualification of customer tenders and testing for technical feasibility.
- Acquisition, clarification and specification of customer requirements.
- Implementation of technical due diligence, development of solution concepts
- Consulting for technical solution design at customers of OS locally and remotely.
- Integration of new customers into existing business processes.
- Participation in comprehensive project teams.
- Recognizing and analyzing problems and initiating the corrective measures
- Problem recording and documentation with a trouble ticket system.
- Initiation of escalation procedures for critical problem cases.
- Technical contact person.
- Representation of the Network Administration area in comprehensive solution teams.
Additional InformationWHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US?We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Have master's or diploma degree with adequate professional experience or comparable knowledge and skills
- Have at least five years of professional experience, of which at least three years in IT projects and IT administration.
- Good knowledge of PM processes and methods.
- Very good knowledge of various network topologies (ACI, Ethernet, WLAN, etc.)
- Good customer-oriented thinking and acting
- Good presentation and facilitation skills
- Good and broad technical understanding
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Good knowledge of the software products used in the area of network, storage, VM ware, operating systems etc.
- Good knowledge of German B2 and English B2
For more information about our benefits click to BenefitsSalary
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2500 € /brutto.Additional information
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia
due to European taxation regulation.