Managed Services Consultant - German Speaking
Our Professional Services team guides our wide array of customers as they map any number of business needs to Zendesk. We are the greeters to the house of Zen(desk) - genuinely compassionate, patient, and organized.
We support enterprise customers as an extension of their teams by helping them to use, see, learn, and believe in our beautifully simple product. A Managed Services Consultant is an experience-maker for our customers - passionate about making communication easy through customer support and how doing that well can transform a business's relationships.
Managed Services Consultants will be supporting a portfolio of customers with Managed Services engagements. You will collaborate with your customers to be accountable for a backlog of work to optimize and maintain their use of Zendesk products and features, consult on standard methodology strategies, and offer hands-on assistance. You will respond to reactive requests and offer proactive recommendations, ensuring your customers realize ongoing value from their services subscription and see the Managed Services team as a supplement of their own
What you'll be doing
• Manage a portfolio of Managed Services customers, demonstrating ongoing value to minimize churn and contraction across your book of business whilst handling a backlog of work for your customer portfolio, and prioritizing tasks within the hours available
• Maintain product expertise across the Zendesk product line
• Guide and educate your customers to give them proactive assistance as they maintain and optimize their Zendesk products
• Delegate customer requests to colleagues globally while maintaining accountability for the quality and timeliness of work
• Collaborate in establishing premier customer service policies, processes, and standards
• Provide business consultation for customers, assemble the business problem we are solving together, and configure their Zendesk to go above and beyond
• Respond to high-profile, high-impact customer critical issues in a fashion that encourages confidence and continued customer dedication
What you bring to the role
• 3+ years of professional consulting or customer success experience, ideally in a customer-facing role
• Good understanding of support process and infrastructure
• Excellent instincts and ability to interface at Manager-Level with ease
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills
• Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
• Passionate about customer service and how it can transform businesses
• Strong project management and relationship leadership skills, and an ability to multitask without getting frazzled
• Love for teamwork and commitment to building a world-class, enterprise-class global customer experience together
• Ability to travel internationally 10% of the time
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills in German
• Enthusiastic about technology with confirmed technical curiosity; experience at a technology company or relevant consultancy ideal
• Zendesk knowledge/experience
• Experience with SaaS product/platform
• Speak another language (ex: French)
Where We Work
In this role, you'll work primarily remotely with the support of a dynamic and caring team. We'll provide you with the digital tools and experiences to be together-even when we're apart. Being digital first doesn't mean we're digital only. You'll also have the flexibility to join us at a Zendesk workspace, in one of our Zendesk offices, in our flex office spaces. We will bring our people together on occasion to connect, collaborate, learn, or celebrate in person.
The intelligent heart of customer experience
Zendesk software was built to bring a sense of calm to the chaotic world of customer service. Today we power billions of conversations with brands you know and love. We advocate for digital first customer experiences-and we stick with it in our workplace. Over 5,000 employees worldwide are collaborating from kitchen tables, home offices, coworking spaces, and Zendesk workspaces to make one team.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we're proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you are based in the United States and would like more information about your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Zendesk endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific accommodation request.