Kaplan Language Group (KLG) is a reliable and respected leader in the language travel industry, that provides high-quality, language-travel programs across the world. The group consists of some of the biggest names in educational language tourism: Alpadia Language Schools, ESL Languages, and Kaplan International Languages. With more than 130 combined years of experience and thousands of happy and satisfied alumni - KLG is a reliable and respected leader in the language travel industry.
KLG offers a wide range of language and cultural programs in more than 100 countries across the world, allowing students to embark on a unique, life-changing journey specifically tailored to them. Job Description
We are recruiting a Marketing Assistant Intern - Europe (German speaker) to support, sustain and grow the strong presence of the brands in the local markets. You will be part of the Regional European marketing team, reporting to the Marketing Manager Switzerland, Germany & International, and have the opportunity to work with an international team with offices across Europe.
The post would ideally suit someone who got previous experience in communication or similar role in-house, in their language (German) but also in English depending on what is appropriate and engaging for our target audience of students, parents and professionals. The role would provide you with an excellent exposure to international marketing using a variety of digital and traditional offline channels.Qualifications
Assisting in the management of offline and online content including writing, translating and proofreading copy
Curating and managing corporate social media accounts
Sourcing and securing sponsorship / blogger partnerships /influencers
Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues in the Europe Team
- To be successful in the role you'll have the following:
- Marketing or Communication University student or Bachelor's degree (desirable)
- Knowledge of the German language and fluent in English (both written and oral) are a must
- Awareness of culture in Germany, Switzerland and Europe
- Keen interest in online trends, technology, social media, blogs, and travel
- Creative thinker who can contribute ideas
- Experience and passion in creating content
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines
- Proven success in applying strategy, using marketing channels with focus on Digital
- Highly energetic and self-motivated, self-aware, innovative and team worker
What we offer :
Place of work:
- A chance to work in the headquarters of KLG in a prime location in Barcelona
- The opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in marketing tools and platforms
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- Free breakfast on Monday and fresh fruit every Thursday.
- Free coffee & milk
Barcelona Start date: asap Reference
: KLG_MKTType of contract:
Internship Activity rate:
Full timeAt Kaplan International, we are committed to working in a diverse organisation and strive to provide equality and opportunity for all. We encourage and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or identity, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.