Multinational Insurance Support Technician - German Speaking
Are you are interested in progressing your career within one of the largest commercial insurers in the world?
If you are fluent in English and German with experience working in customer service, administration or an insurance support role then we would love to hear from you!
We have a 12 month contract for a multinational insurance support technician to join our Madrid office.
• Manage allocated portfolio of Multinational Programs including instructions to the network, engagement with producing broker, program maintenance
• Respond to queries from brokers/network partners and other Chubb offices
• Support other Chubb offices in managing complex programs handled by the country, including:
o Program maintenance on internal Chubb applications and instructions to network
o Complete reinsurance and premium booking instructions
o Handle Captive premium tracking and booking instructions
o Program tracking activities (chase local policy issuance, follow up on
• Reinsurance documentation and booking, provide reporting etc)
• Handling of booking queries alongside Finance teams
• Communicating and building relationships with Underwriters, overseas offices and other Chubb staff
• Managing workloads in accordance with Service Level Agreements
• To work within the framework of Chubb ethical and compliance standards
• Ensure multinational workbooks are prepared maintained and completed in accordance with the Global Services Department standards
• Assist where required with ongoing projects that are identified throughout a given year for better improvement to the Global Services Department
• Incidental work that may be required to be completed that may be outside the scope to day-to-day work requirements
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Professional language skills in English.
• Native/bilingual level of German is a must
• Previous experience in an underwriting support role is a plus.
• Insurance background is preferred.
• Competent in Microsoft Office - especially Excel.
• Strong customer service skills and customer centric attitude.
• Strong attention to detail and the desire to deliver and improve quality.
• Problem resolution and decision-making skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as on own initiative.
What we offer in return:
• 12 months of contract which could be converted into a permenant one
• 29 days of vacation a year
• 2 days working from home option + additional flexible days
• Working from home allowance
• Entry time flexibility
• Life and accident insurance
• Meal allowance
• Pension plan
• Flexible compensation scheme
• Comprehensive Learning & Development offer
We are open to discussing flexible working arrangements. This can be discussed with the Recruitment Business Partner managing this position.
Integrity. Client Focus. Respect. Excellence. Teamwork
Our core values dictate how we live and work. We're an ethical and honest company that's wholly committed to its clients. A business that's engaged in mutual trust and respect for its employees and partners. A place where colleagues perform at the highest levels. And a working environment that's collaborative and supportive.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Chubb, we consider our people our chief competitive advantage and as such we treat colleagues, candidates, clients, and business partners with equality, fairness and respect, regardless of their age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or family circumstances.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Please contact us to request accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Statement
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for positions with Chubb Spain must be legally authorized to work in Spain