Job DescriptionOracle MySQL
MySQL is the world's most popular open source database software. Many of the world's largest organizations, including Yahoo!, Alcatel, The Associated Press, Suzuki and NASA rely on MySQL for their critical business applications.
Oracle MySQL Heatwave Database Service is a fully managed database service that enables organizations to deploy cloud native applications using the world's most popular open source database. It is 100% developed, managed, and supported by the MySQL team.Position Overview
We are looking for passionate, skilled, globally minded thinkers and doers who themselves live and breath the online world we are serving. We are very much about technical innovation but at the end of the day our goal is financial success for all involved. At Oracle, you can advance on your career as a domain expert or as a manager and leader.Key Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Be intellectually curious and have a passion for MySQL, Cloud Services, as well as being able to quickly uncover customer business pains
- Use analysis, CRM systems and internet tools to efficiently prospect and prioritize sales leads.
- Contact marketing generated leads and follow a qualification process in order to identify prospects that are appropriate for sales opportunities for our on premise and/or cloud MySQL offerings
- Support the sales representatives in territory with proactive approach to building pipeline and collaborative efforts to build strategies and execute marketing plans.
- Achieve a high level of collaboration with Marketing, Sales and Sales Engineers teams against the joint goals.
- Meet daily outbound call quota.
- Project a professional, high quality image to potential MySQL users and customers when answering inbound customer calls and when making outbound calls.
- Use CRM system to track lead activity and qualification progress and use system tools to pass qualified leads as appropriate.
- Document and communicate information gathered during qualification process calls.
- Meet monthly and quarterly target on leads passed to sales representatives, opportunities resulting from leads and bookings resulting from conversions.
- Fluent English and German language skills.
- Self-motivated, strong energy and enthusiasm balanced with patience and persistence.
- Strong negotiation skills and a passion for sales.
- Ability to manage your work within a very dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, yet prize team collaboration.
- Solid verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills; comfortable presenting to a professional audience
- 3 years sales, sales support, or business development experience is highly preferred
- BA/BS degree required.
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That's why we're committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It's when everyone's voice is heard and valued that we're inspired to go beyond what's been done before.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*
. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law. * Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer