Eviden is an Atos Group business with an annual revenue of circa € 5 billion and a global leader in data-driven, trusted and sustainable digital transformation. As a next generation digital business with worldwide leading positions in digital, cloud, data, advanced computing and security, it brings deep expertise for all industries in more than 53 countries. By uniting unique high-end technologies across the full digital continuum with 57,000 world-class talents, Eviden expands the possibilities of data and technology, now and for generations to come.What will you be responsible for:
• The successful candidate will work in a team of skilled colleagues on various solutions based on Microsoft .NET technology.
• Most of the projects are web-oriented projects for large organizations, like healthcare, pharmaceuticals, public, industry, energy. We also work on mobile, desktop and purely server-side solutions. During work in our team the candidate can benefit from participating in various projects using a variety of technologies. What do we require:
• Some experience in .NET Framework, .NET Core or .NET
• Knowledge of one or more of the following: ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, WCF, ASP.NET Core.
• Knowledge of ORM frameworks like Entity Framework or Hibernate. Knowledge related to databases: MSSQL or Oracle would be an advantage.
• Understanding of good OOD and development practices
• Good analytical, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Languages: good command of German
(minimum B1 level is required) and English Tasks & Responsibility:
• Application support
• Support services
• Incident Management
• Request Fulfillment
• Operational control and planning
• Operations support
• Support for authorized users
• Database administration and development support
• Availability Management
• IT Service Continuity Management
• Daily Tasks & Housekeeping
• Application maintenance (preventive maintenance, software change management, software release management)Our Offering:
- Global cutting-edge IT projects that shape the future of digital and have a positive impact on environment
- Wellbeing programs & work-life balance - integration and passion sharing events
- Private medical and dental care
- Benefits platform - shopping, cinema, sport etc.
- Multisport and OK System cards
- Remote job (from territory of Poland)
- Courses and coferences
If you are curious about this position and wish to find out more, don't hesitate to contact me: Mateusz I will be happy to answer all your questions.Choose your future. Choose Eviden!
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your data within recruitment process you can find on our website:
https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdprrdLet's grow together.