Network Architect with German
Your day to day:
As a Solution Architect you will be part of the Business Products Services function, with focus on assisting the business with preparing technical solution designs for Vodafone business accounts, supporting the sales function in acquisition and offer phases.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Collection and qualification of technical Customer requirements.
• Preparing and proposing solution concepts based on Vodafone standard products.
• Benefits/costs evaluation.
• Creating HLD / LLD proposals.
• Promote the improvisation mindset by adopting practices like usage of technology to drive efficiency of processes through automation and engineering.
• Ensuring technical feasibility and operability of the proposed solution.
• Responsible for consolidation of standard costs.
• Product development with technical inputs and suggestion.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Fluency in German and English language suitable for both verbal and written communications in global environment.
• At least 4-5 years of experience in the domain of Solution Engineering, Architecture in Telecom industry.
• Knowledge & experience required to perform technical evaluation of requirements and create, propose a Vodafone solution that fits into the set of Customer's needs.
• Understanding of Voice/Data (UCC, VOIP, Messaging, Roaming, IPX, IoT) connectivity solutions with expertise in at least one of the areas.
• Innovative mindset - think beyond boundaries and contribute towards adoption of latest tools/technologies that make us more efficient.
• Experience in HLD/LLD and specification writing.
• Experience in Agile ways of working.
• Knowledge and exposure/experience of Commercials (how commercials work in Telecom industry).
• Successful experience in vendor product selection and adoption is a plus.
• Network operations, ITIL processes awareness is a plus.
Sounds like the perfect job? We've got even more to offer:
• Work from Home - hybrid approach
• Medical and dental services
• Life and hospitalization insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education - we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation - Take time off when you need it, we trust you
• Special Paternal Program - 4 months of paid paternity leave
We recognize and celebrate the importance of diversity and inclusivity in our workplace so that we are as diverse as the customers and communities we serve. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination especially related to but not limited to race, color, age, veteran status, gender identification, sexual orientation, pregnancy, ethnicity, disability, religion, political affiliation, trade union membership, nationality, indigenous status, medical condition, HIV status, social origin, cultural background, social or marital status.
Worried that you don't meet all the desired criteria exactly? We are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. So, if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align exactly with every part of the job advert, we encourage you to apply as you may be just the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help see how your skills fit in.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.