Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60+ cities across nearly 30 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation.
Oliver Wyman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies - www.oliverwyman.comDo you want to work in a stimulating, international environment for a global leader consulting company? We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant with fluent English and German to provide remote executive administrative support from our Warsaw Office. The Opportunity:
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented people to provide the administrative assistance in the following areas: calendaring, travel arrangement, timesheet and expense reporting, CRM and client support plus team support.Key responsibilities:
What do we expect?
- Maintain diaries for Principals, scheduling internal and external meetings, communicating with clients and infrastructure staff as appropriate
- Proactively spot opportunities to add marginal internal meetings; interviews, staff meetings, etc.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation, book cars, rail tickets, etc.
- Prepare monthly timesheets for each assigned Principal
- Prepare all expense reports
- Maintain/update client contact database to ensure accuracy of information for firm use
- Assist the Marketing Department with the coordination of customized mailings
- Prepare letters, proposals and other documents using Oliver Wyman formatting styles
- Provide coverage for Administrative Assistants when out of the office to ensure seamless support to Principals
- Provide short-term coverage for Partners or Principals who may be in the midst of an Executive Assistant assignment transition or who are new to the Firm
- Provide training and support to new Administrative Assistants
- Participate in team meetings and projects with an eye to improving processes and the overall performance of the Executive Assistant team
- Carry out any other tasks given by the Line Manager within the scope of the job to ensure effective delivery and development of the service
What we can offer you:
- Impeccable written and oral English and German language (C1 - C2)
- Strong client service attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player
- Can-do attitude
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of MS Outlook / Word / Excel and CRM as a plus
- Full time job contract with an attractive compensation package (including year-end financial bonus)
- Selection of benefits (e.g. private health care, insurance, sport card, lunch card, gift card, saving plan, pension plan)
- Opportunity for professional growth in a stable, global company
- Access to mentoring and training programs
- Inclusive culture with Employee Resources Groups and CSR activities
- Working in diverse and dynamic teams, friendly and flexible workplace that promotes work-life balance
- Fresh fruit, beverages and snacks while working in our modern office near the city center
Please submit your application in English
.Why join us at Oliver Wyman?
At Oliver Wyman, we lead with heart - we love what we do and have fun while we do it! We also strive for breakthroughs by questioning, seeking diverse perspectives, and finding powerful and sustainable solutions. If you share these values and want to work as one and own our impact at the same time, be brave and achieve the amazing with us!
- We're individuals who are self-starting, motivated, energetic, entrepreneurial about what we do
- We have the common aspiration to have an impact, leave a legacy and change the world. We have no interest in running a steady-state business. We want to build, grow and shape the environment around us
- We value an environment where every member of Oliver Wyman is encouraged and expected to voice his or her opinion
- We believe that to create a true meritocracy we need to remove artificial barriers to opportunity
- We value people whose lives balance work and non-work activities because we believe they are both more interesting colleagues and are able to make better contributions to the Firm.
- We push ourselves hard to deliver excellence, but we also work to extract the maximum benefit from the flexibility of a project-based business. We provide the ability to take career breaks for personal or family reasons. We fundamentally value each other's time and are sensitive to how it is used. We are an output not input-based culture, have respect for people's personal decisions, and believe that one's workload must be sustainable. We seek balance for ourselves and our colleagues.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.