At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you'll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you'll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we'll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can't wait to hear about YOU.
The Opportunity Support Specialist
is responsible for providing tactical support for our Sales Teams within Commercial Sales, Global Industries, Channel Sales, our Sales Support/Opportunity Support Team Members, and other Iron Mountain Stakeholders (Iron Mountain Internal Customers).
Responsible for providing support to the Iron Mountain Internal Customers by completing the opportunity-related tactical, administrative, activities during the opportunity lifecycle or relationship management cycle, that are required to help enable the opportunity to revenue.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research and pull various reports and documents such as, but not limited to, contracts, price schedules, inventory reports, contact information, invoices, spending, the scope of the relationship, and others from internal systems.
- Create simple Pricing Assurance Models, Pricing Quotes, and other tactical reporting as needed.
- Complete basic Due Diligence, Quality Assurance, Information Security Questionnaires, and other Request for Information documents
- Import, consolidate, format, and analyze customer and sales data from multiple systems into Microsoft, Google Workspace, and other programs/systems.
- Reporting and tracking metrics such as monitoring SLA's, monitoring progress, providing periodic status reports to relevant parties.
- Shared responsibility to triage, monitor, and assign from team request queues.
- Other duties/projects as assigned
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Customer Service, administrative and organizational skills, and experience.
- Ability to speak and communicate effectively in English and German (required). Multiple languages (preferred).
- Needs to be able to understand sales processes and follow internal procedures and SLA's.
- Must understand how to utilize a variety of technologies to research, provide information and create a variety of reports and documents.
- Must be able to recognize and identify situations that are not the norm and escalate those accordingly.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to change and show a willingness to learn new methods, procedures, or techniques of working, quickly and easily.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good process and time management skills.
- Responsiveness and sense of urgency.
- Be part of an ever-evolving global organization focused on transformation and innovation.
- A support system where you have a safe place to voice your opinion, share feedback, and be your true authentic self.
- Global connectivity to learn from 26,000+ teammates across 52 countries
- Be part of a winning team that embraces diversity, inclusion, and our differences.
- Competitive Total Reward offerings to support your career at Iron Mountain, family, personal wellness, financial wellbeing, and retirement.
- Full remote position.
Category: Sales Operations Group