Company DescriptionAt AECOM, we're delivering a better world.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it's improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We're one global team - 47,000 strong - driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.Here, you will have freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.Job Description
- To be the subject matter expert on the payroll processing for Germany
- Process and communicate all payroll updates and changes with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail of manual payroll input
- To have a good understanding on local labour laws impacting payroll
- Ensure that data is received in line with established payroll processes and deadlines
- To be primary point of contact for employee queries in relation to designated payrolls
- Handle payroll closing activities
- Maintain detailed payroll processing documentation
- Interact with the payroll providers and align on the payroll output
- Identify improvements, opportunities for process processing and alignment and implement any resultant changes
- Provide advice on best practices on routine as well as complex payroll transactions while ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and internal policies.
- Assist and co-operate in any internal or external audits / projects
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially MS Excel
- High level of customer focus
- Analytically minded
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-starter and proactive
- Fluent German language skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in payroll
- Recent operational payroll experience within EMEA
- Strong knowledge of German payroll
- Processed international payrolls and worked with global payroll providers
- Strong payroll systems experience
- Highly organized and able to effectively multi-task and prioritize workload
- BA Diploma or equivalent qualificatio
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there's never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you'll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm - access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We're the world's trusted global infrastructure firm, and we're in this together - your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Join us and let's get started.ReqID:
Geography OHBusiness Group:
DCSStrategic Business Unit:
FinanceWork Location Model: