This is a technical role within Lenovo's Premier Technical Support team
. In this role, you will be delivering best-in-class support to Lenovo's Premier Support customers. Over the phone and email you will perform troubleshooting and isolation to accurately diagnose reported problems within the client product portfolio (notebooks, desktops & tablets) maintaining high first-time fix rates and dispatching parts engineers to the site as needed to perform repairs. Supported by a team leader you will oversee cases end-to-end with exceptional case management, follow-up and customer communication.We Care:
Passionate about Customer Support, with a drive to achieve and exceed targets to achieve a high-quality level of consumer service.We're Curious:
Have a proactive approach to problem-solving and a "can do" attitude.We Achieve Together:
Have a strong teamwork ethic, contributing also to the team target/SLA even when the personal target has been achieved.Your day-to-day:
RequirementsWhat we look for:
- To assist customers and field engineers by diagnosing problems through effective troubleshooting and isolation.
- To identify the cause of hardware/software faults and provide a solution.
- To resolve over the phone, email or onsite via parts and engineer dispatch.
- To work with the Technical Account Management team to monitor and track issues to ensure speedy resolution.
- To advise and educate customers through a combination of experience and guideline documentation to ensure a solution to their technical issues.
- To provide input on recurring customer problems and share that information with other technical team members when relevant.
BenefitsWhat we offer:
- Business fluent in English & German.
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and MS Products.
- Effective communication skills at all levels - written and verbal.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot both hardware and software across client products (notebooks, desktops, tablets).
- Ability to prioritize and manage daily workload effectively.
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Solution-oriented approach.
- Experience within IT Services and Working with Field Service Providers is a plus.
Who we are
- Starting date: 1st December.
- Contract Type: Permanent.
- Working hours: Full Time (40 hours per week) - Monday - Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.
- Highly competitive base salary of €19,000 per annum in addition to:
- 5,85€/day meal voucher (117€/month).
- A commuting allowance of €50 per month (€600 per annum).
- Paid 5 extra days (contingency days) per annum in case of emergencies and short-term absences.
- Hybrid working model in an outstanding work location and facilities in our brand-new offices in Bratislava.
- Fully paid training that optimally prepares you for your job - 2 weeks duration (office-based).
- Best-in-class people engagement activities and programs.
- Ongoing training and development and an opportunity for you to cultivate a new and exciting career in a high-growth environment.
CPM International has a global presence in over 30 countries. We offer multilingual support in various languages tailor-made to the needs of our diverse markets. We focus on customer service, sales, and technical support solutions for clients worldwide.
CPM International believes in creating an open workplace, celebrating diversity in all forms, including gender, race, religion, disabilities, and sexual orientation. We are committed to providing equal opportunities and ensuring everyone feels included from the very start of their journey within CPM.#WeCare #WeAreCurious #WeAchieveTogether