We are looking for you to join Roche and our Roche Services & Solutions Center in Budapest.
Roche is a global healthcare company offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals. We are continuously expanding, looking for new talents to join our transforming Services & Solutions Center. We offer a flexible working framework (1 office day/week on average) and provide fully remote working conditions within Hungary.What we do:
The Customer Experience Operations (CXO) serves as a highly skilled support unit for Procurement, Finance and Master Data related processes amongst others. Our unit provides support for end-users and super-users around the world and grants continuous career opportunities.Your day to day responsibilities are:
As a team member of RSS, you execute the day-to-day activities according to the agreed service level requirements, in compliance with the SOPs of the respective business sub-process.
It is also key to follow the instructions of the Team Lead regarding the daily work coordination.
You are responsible for managing incoming and outgoing phone calls based on the predefined SLAs and processes and incoming Service Now tickets. With your dedicated work, you contribute continuously to the improvement of the performance of Roche-Budapest.As a qualified expert, you are:
- Providing support on 1st level questions, system related questions, role management, consultancy services on existing procurement functionalities of the system/platform for end users
- Providing support primarily by phone and ticketing tool for above mentioned system related queries coming from Indirect Procurement End Users
- Creating/maintaining and following up cases/tickets in the adequate quality and in timely manner - within 24 hours if possible- in order to achieve the best response and end-to-end resolution time
- Proceed with role ownership tickets in timely manner according to the guidelines
- Responsible for first level issue resolution and being able to make decision on further actions for completing and resolving the upcoming requests and issues
- Being a bridge between other resolver groups and the business, by reviewing feedback related incidents and sharing the knowledge and instructions with the Requestor on the adequate level
- Work on scheduled and ad-hoc reporting activities, pro-actively practice the available and required tool sets
- Work on the regular and ad-hoc monitoring activity and apply fixes as needed.
- Being responsible and contribute to a proper availability planning within the Team by discussing planned holiday/training schedule in advance
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Contribute continuously to the implementation of new tasks and responsibilities coming to the RSS
What can you bring to our team:
- Outputs & Deliverables
- Maintaining SOPs, Annexes and training materials for 1st level support. Prepare and share knowledge base documents in timely manner or for the requested deadline
Furthermore you have:
- Experience in supplier relationship management
- Basic understanding of procurement support
- Familiar with ticketing tools
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- React to problems in an appropriate manner
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Good at time management
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
- Highly accountable, agile, and results oriented.
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences, both verbally and written
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong communication skills in English and German are essential
In exchange we provide you with:
- 1-3 years of experience in Procurement operational or support. Experience and knowledge of SAP/ SAP SRM
- Experience in Shared Service or Customer Service Centre in a support function is a plus
- University or College Degree in Finance, Informatics, Business Administration or Economics subject
- Development opportunities: Roche is rich in learning resources. We provide constant development opportunities, free language courses & trainings, the possibility of international assignments, internal position changes and the chance to shape your own career.
- Excellent benefits & flexibility: competitive salary and cafeteria package, annual bonus, language allowance, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, holiday party. We also ensure flexibility, to help you find your balance: home office is a common practice, and its conditions can be tailored for employees according to needs. We create the opportunity for freedom in working, where your corporate and private life coexist in harmony.
- A global diverse community, where we learn from each other. At Roche, we cooperate, debate, make decisions, celebrate successes and have fun as a team. Our leadership is very focused on people, creating a strong, inclusive culture, so you always have the chance to share your opinion.
Please read the Data Privacy Notice
for further information about how we handle your personal data related to the recruitment process: https://go.roche.com/budapest-data-privacy-notice-candidatePlease note that this position is fixed-term until the end of May 2024. Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The Roche Services & Solutions as well as People Support Solutions organisations located in Budapest provide end-to-end business solutions for Finance, Procurement, IT, Communications, People & Culture (Human Resources) and beyond to our Roche colleagues across the EMEA region. Today Roche employs altogether around 1400 employees in Hungary.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.