Procurement Specialist with German
- Open Jobs
- Procurement Specialist with German
Apply nowAt Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great InnovationResponsibilities:
- Manages the day-to-day cooperation with a portfolio of international suppliers fulfilling the needs of both internal and external customer.
- Executes implementation of PL Strategy in alignment with relevant category team. Tracks goods received to verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice processing. Oversees supplier performance (on time delivery, quality, lead time), and resolves performance issues.
- Initiates supply orders in the system, confirms delivery with suppliers, monitors and tracks supplier performance to purchase order requirements.
- Aligns supplier orders with customer requirements (based on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/project requirements) in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability and price.
- Conducts all Supply Chain activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree. At least 1-2 years of experience in the following areas: Supply Chain Management / Customer Service / Accounts Payable.
- SAP knowledge would be an asset.
- Very good knowledge of English (B2).
- Very good knowledge of German (B2).
- Good Excel knowledge would be a strong plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Basic Info Location Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland Job type Full time Experience Experienced Job function Supply Chain Contract Regular Publication date 2023-08-18 Reference number R0028794
Share this jobInterested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world's energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com