Group IPS nv
2 haben sich bereits beworben
We are seeking a result – driven Profile for Recruitment
The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills. The noteworthy HR business partner should improve corporate HR initiatives, enhance staff morale, enhance relations between staff and employers, contribute to attaining business goals, promote good HR practices, and attract talented recruits.
This position reports to the International Recruiter coordinator under the HR Corporate department.
- Alignment recruitment needs with Manager
- Profile definition
- Advice the hiring manager and define the best recruitment strategy for a specific position.
- Provide expert knowledge on candidate profiles, sourcing strategies and the external job market reality.
- Belgian and German jobsites benchmark and management: job posting and search.
- Agencies and Consultancy Firms Management.
- Employer Branding Development in Germany
- Screen applications, assessing their potential using the latest tools and technologies
- Organize and conduct candidate interviews
- Collaborate with hiring manager and HRBP to prepare the final contract proposal.
- Manage the full process under ATS and promote the use of the tool with Hiring managers.
- Participate with Marketing department to promote Group-IPS
- Participate on recruitment events as with universities
- The area of influence will be mainly Germany and could support other areas if the workload allows it.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Min 5 years of experience in recruiter position, ideally dealing with Engineers profiles.
- Good knowledge of ATS platforms
- Experienced in several recruitment tools and well knowledge of local platforms.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to respond to Managers.
- Excellent communication skills with English and Dutch/German.
- We are looking for someone flexible, team player with an international mindset.
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Negotiation skills
- Search Engine.
- Multitasking and goals oriented
- Proactive self-starter with a can-do attitude
Group-IPS offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark.
As a member of our team, we can offer you a full-time employment with group insurance, laptop, mobile phone, and other fringe benefits.
Workwide.de benutzt Cookies um die bestmögliche Funktionalität der Webseite bieten zu können. Durch die weitere Anwendung dieser Webseite stimmst du der Verwendung von Cookies zu.