Every day, somewhere in the world, important decisions are made. Whether it is a private equity company deciding to invest millions into a business or a large corporation implementing a new strategic direction, these decisions impact employees, customers, and other stakeholders.
Consulting and private equity firms come to proSapient when they need to discover knowledge to help them make great decisions and succeed in their goals. It is our mission to support them in their discovery of knowledge.
We help our clients find industry experts who can provide their knowledge via interview or survey: we curate this knowledge in a market-leading software platform; and we help clients surface knowledge they already have through expansive knowledge management.
It's been an exciting journey so far! With a team of over 250 employees spread across five locations, we are proud to have earned recognition as one of the UK's fastest-growing and most successful female-led businesses.
Now, we're taking our next big step by opening a brand-new office in Lisbon as part of our continued expansion. With this in mind, we are looking to recruit our inaugural Associates to join our Lisbon office. This presents a fantastic opportunity to play a significant role in the office's growth and help shape its culture.
We are offering a salary of €20,500 + uncapped commission. The start date for this role will be Monday 5th February 2024. Please submit all applications in English.What is an Associate?
Our Associates source and screen experts using our AI-powered technology and connect them with our clients, to help them to make better informed investment decisions. Projects range from EV Charging Networks in the US to Shrimp Aquaculture in Mexico, there's always something new that our clients are looking to understand!
This is a fast-paced role that offers opportunities to develop communication, sales, project management, and negotiation skills from day one.
We are seeking individuals who are proficient in German as we require associates who can communicate effectively with both German-speaking professionals and clients. As the primary point of contact for any projects related to the German market, you will play a crucial role in your team. Therefore, it is essential that you are fully bilingual or a native speaker of German.What You'll Do as an Associate:
- Receive and understand various client briefs, covering preliminary research into specific industries, markets, and geographies
- Source Experts on a global scale, utilising our AI Platform as a key source to identify potential matches for client briefs
- Sell the expert you've chosen to your client by understanding what the client is looking for and ensuring those needs are met
- Handle multiple projects, client requests while connecting with and vetting a variety of experts each day
- Updating our core Platform - managing Expert profiles and ensuring accurate, valid and current information is stored
- Work closely with your team to meet project deadlines and meet clients' expectations
- Exposure working in an innovative and growing start up, you will be one of the first hires in our Lisbon office and will play a significant role in it's growth
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact on your team - and the company as a whole - in your first weeks on the job
- You'll be joining a supportive that helps you succeed both personally and professionally
- Exposure to senior level business leaders, decision makers and C-Suite from a variety of industries across the globe
- A drive for taking action and generating revenue
- An organised and efficient manner
- Capability to work in an environment that values metrics and results
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships with industry leaders in both German and English.
- Interest in various commercial and industrial sectors, as this role provides broad exposure to different industries
- Willingness to collaborate with a team in a fast-paced delivery role, with a focus on meeting deadlines and achieving targets.
- Generous uncapped commission scheme
- Hybrid working (a maximum of 3 days in the office after 3months)
- Up to €8 meal voucher per day
- Tenure Gifts - Vouchers, extra holiday and sabbaticals for each year of employment including a 4-week paid sabbatical after 3 years of employment
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
- Enhanced sick pay (up to 10 days per year)
- Team outings- From quarterly gatherings to our annual winter & Summer parties, we love to celebrate, collaborate and have fun together!
Want to hear more? Look at our careers Notion page - https://prosapient.notion.site/Careers-at-proSapient-bfb1f316031b4dabbd9d40943cc4cc6f Next Steps...
- You'll meet with a Talent Team member to talk more about the role. During this discussion, you'll cover your understanding of proSapient, our industry, our clients, and the key skills required for the role.
- At second stage you will meet with a Senior Associate and Team Lead within the Client Services team, where you will take part in a Case Study and the team will get to know more about your experience.
- Final Stage you will meet with one of our Associate Directors at proSapient where you will discuss in further detail how you are feeling about the role and your fit to the position.
We are committed to building an inclusive workplace - did you know that marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every requirement listed? If you are interested in the above role, but don't necessarily tick every box, we encourage you to apply anyway - this role could still be a great match!
At proSapient, we are an equal opportunity employer. As such, we offer equal employment opportunities without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status and other protected class characteristics.
All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Due to the regulated nature of our clients, all successfully offered candidates are subjected to thorough screening & pre-employment checks, including an enhanced background check, which can affect the outcome of any offer of employment.