D-ploy is an IT
and Engineering Solutions company with operations throughout the EMEA region including Switzerland, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, UK, as well as the USA.
We pride ourselves on delivering innovative and superior services and solutions to numerous industry-leading clients. By building relationships and trusted partnerships within the IT
community, we optimize our customer's IT
productivity and contribute to the organization's success and value.
We are interested in talking to engaging, flexible, and solution-oriented individuals who are looking to become a part of a dynamically growing and international organization. We are focused on creating value where IT
counts, join us!
For this position, we are looking for candidates ideally based in Prague.Tasks and Responsibilities
- Screen and qualify candidates, making detailed notes and presenting qualified candidates to internal or external hiring managers
- Supporting and managing the recruitment process in order to deliver the best impression towards candidates & hiring managers
- Communication and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders in the recruitment process
- Build a trusted network of inactive, passive and active candidates; keeping the touch with important ones
- Through the conversations you hold, gain market intelligence and create business development leads
- Essential ability to engage, question, and listen to people
- Active market mapping and sourcing candidates through various different means; headhunting, job boards, LinkedIn, Xing, etc.
- Experience within the recruitment industry, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Very strong client facing skills
- Researching skills and a keen interest in Information Technology
- Very organized in order to coordinate with various internal and external hiring managers, candidates, agencies, as well as the internal recruitment team
- Ambitious, resilient and tenacious and take pride in delivering above and beyond expectations
- Fluent English and German language skills are required
- Candidates have to declare Criminal record extract not older than three months
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects
- Flexible working conditions
- Minimum 5 weeks of vacation
- Paid sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Vouchers (B-day voucher, wedding, and new born surprise)
- Contributions to wellness programs (multisport card)
- Fishing for Friends program - our referral program
- Refreshments in the D-ploy office
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Company-sponsored events
- Competitive salary and various benefits
in your DNA?