In 2002, Citi established its regional Commercial Cards business to cater to the ever-growing needs of its clients, providing Travel, B2B and Virtual card solutions. The regional EMEA business now covers more than 550 corporate clients, 45 markets with significant further expansion underway.
The main responsibility for Regional Service Manager is to maintain, strengthen and grow the ongoing relationship with EMEA based Commercial Card Clients following set up by the implementation and provide a single point of contact for client queries and concerns. Responsibilities:
- Frequent proactive client communication: regular conference calls resulting in action plans
- Schedule, organize and carry on regular client service face to face reviews in collaboration with other functional areas where relevant
- Influence clients to ensure that their programme operates optimally for both the customer organization and Citi
- Day-to-day issue resolution with key contacts at the client's organization with an emphasis on resolving the root causes of any issues
- Taking ownership of issues and coordinating resolution
- Create Opportunities for Proactive Programme Improvement. Practice effective continuous process improvement within Operations and with a client to reduce errors, bottlenecks and ultimately, costs
- Identify areas to cross sell products / solutions to existing clients and work with the Citi teams to develop these leads
What we Offer:
- Fluent English and Germ
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in business to business customer service, account management or sales
- Excellent Presentation & Communication Skills
- Highly articulate, with influential verbal and written skills
- Strong MS Office and Analytical skills
Job Family Group:
- Competitive salary connected with annual salary review and discretionary annual performance bonus
- Social benefits (private healthcare, award winning pension scheme, multisport, life insurance, holiday allowance, anniversary program, competitive maternity and paternity scheme)
- Hybrid model of work - from modern offices and from home, flexible working hours
- Working in a friendly, dynamic, supportive and diverse environment - including multiple affinity and social networks & voluntary activities to engage with
- Structured onboarding process and extensive training offering (e.g. including Udemy, Degreed)
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas
- Unlimited development opportunities within Citi global network.
- Exposure to a wide range of internal stakeholders as well as to senior management
Operations - Transaction ServicesJob Family:
Cash ManagementTime Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the "EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting