Renewals Specialist - Senior Process Associate - German - On site Bucharest
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We're harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we're calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
We are inviting applications for the role of Renewals Specialist - Senior Process Associate - German - On Site - Bucharest, Romania
In this role, you will be responsible for Drive Continuous Improvement and develop a strategy for team to reach organization goal.
• Work within a dedicated territory and team for your assigned client to achieve your revenue-based quota by selling renewals/services, may offer up- sell opportunities.
• Provide accurate weekly/ monthly/ quarterly sales forecast
• Understanding of product knowledge and technical understanding of services to assess client requirements
• Initiate steps to help customer concerns/roadblocks prohibiting satisfaction or product usage
• Manage external competitive pressures and handle objections to retain customers or win new customers
• Manage high volume of customer contacts through phone and email each day - majority of communication is outbound
• Work with your team and management to provide a professional experience during all interactions with customers and prospects
• Maintain the customer management system (CRM) to ensure all relevant data is captured
• Undertake sales motions which might include lead qualification, lead conversion, health checks, being the voice of the customer, or renewing contracts
• Work with resellers of varying sizes and across various countries to complete quotes in accordance with the end-customer needs
• Identify, interpret, and select Terms & Conditions based on pre-defined criteria and work with legal teams as needed or for any approval escalations
• Review and complete action items on internal dashboard in a timely manner.
Qualifications we seek in you:
• Years of experience working in a customer service or sales capacity will be a plus
• Prior success in achievement of personal and team sales quota/goals
• Experience in high-volume calling
• Experience learning new technology and data
• Process orientation and ability to follow call scripts
• Delivery of presentations that foster conversations to uncover customer pain points
• Proficiency in analyzing and resolving complex challenges
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
• Any Graduate
• Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
• Proficient in English (Read/Write/Speak)
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate verbally and through emails/Phones with businesses
• Proven ability to build effective working relationships with clients & internal stakeholders
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary.
• Stable job offers - employment contract.
• Work in a multicultural environment;
• Various training courses (initiating, soft skills).
• Possibility of development;
• Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to building a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.