Your day to day:
As a Product Manager Cloud and Cyber Security, you'll be part of the Digital Services Product Management team in the German OpCo's Business Marketing & Product division. The team is responsible to plan, to develop, and to manage all innovative products in the areas of Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud, Software as a Service (SaaS), and Cyber Security, locally and in close cooperation with Vodafone Group within the global Product Operating Model (POM). These products are top priority in the transformation of Vodafone from Telco Provider to Tech Company, with full strategic focus and strong management attention.
Within the Digital Services portfolio, Cloud and Cyber Security solutions have shown and are expected to deliver strong growth in sales and belong to the absolute pillars of Vodafone Business in the beyond connectivity area. The management of all Cloud and Cyber Security solutions, therefore, requires personnel strengthening.
Together with his/her counterparts in Germany, the Product Manager will be responsible for developing and managing the Cloud and Cyber Security solutions portfolio and to assure the alignment between local Product Management, Group Product Management, Group Partner Management, and selected partners (among them Microsoft, AWS, Accenture, Zscaler, etc.). You'll be particularly in charge of all product lifecycle management activities including portfolio and pricing management, promotion implementation, performance analysis, and reporting, as well as maintaining close interfaces to internal stakeholders in Technology, Operations, Sales, and Go-to-Market.With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Full lifecycle ownership for Cloud and Cyber Security solutions business.
- Performance analysis and reporting.
- Exchange and alignment with suppliers together with Partner Management.
- Management of price lists and price adjustments including project management for implementation.
- Management of service descriptions and contracts.
- Assurance of collateral updates for portfolio and price adjustments.
- Support of Go-to-Market team for promotion development.
- Contribution to further digitization projects for customer tools (Marketplace) and processing.
- Contact person for risk assessments.
Sounds like the perfect job? We've got even more to offer:
- Excellent language skills - Knowledge of German (C1).
- Relevant work experience in B2B lifecycle and/or product management.
- Experience in and understanding of Cloud and/or Cyber Security market and telco industry.
- Thorough knowledge of and experience in working in structured and/or Agile project management environment.
- Proven ability to deliver benefits to timescales.
- Technical understanding and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- High intrinsic motivation as well as high load bearing capacity.
- Work from Home - hybrid approach
- Medical and dental services
- Life and hospitalization insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education - we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation - Take time off when you need it, we trust you
- Special Paternal Program - 4 months of paid paternity leave
We recognize and celebrate the importance of diversity and inclusivity in our workplace so that we are as diverse as the customers and communities we serve. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination especially related to but not limited to race, colour, age, veteran status, gender identification, sexual orientation, pregnancy, ethnicity, disability, religion, political affiliation, trade union membership, nationality, indigenous status, medical condition, HIV status, social origin, cultural background, social or marital status.
Worried that you don't meet all the desired criteria exactly? We are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. So, if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align exactly with every part of the job advert, we encourage you to apply as you may be just the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help see how your skills fit in.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.