Job DescriptionYour future is Fujitsu:
At Fujitsu, our focus on human-centric innovation is impacting the way the world transforms into a digital future. We see it on a global and local scale and we know that the power of innovation and human connection can create a more trusting, sustainable, and responsible world for all. We are looking to grow our team with committed people to work in a challenging, but extremely rewarding environment using the latest technology to offer groundbreaking solutions to everyday problems for our customers. This is your world and your opportunity to shape it for the better.Note
that this vacancy is Remote, but our candidates must be based in Portugal. We will not move forward with applicants based outside of Portugal.Role Description:
Education & Experience
- The role holder works as SAP Technical Consultant.
- The role holder works with little supervision and is relatively self-sufficient acting with some depth of specialization in SAP Technical Support.
Skills Behavioral Competencies
- Education: IT graduate
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience as SAP Basis Support / Technical Consultant
- SAP Certified on HANA DB / S/4HANA Administration is a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP products like ERP / S/4 HANA, BW, PO, CRM, Solution Manager, and AS Java.
- Knowledge in performing system installation and configuration, patching, upgrade, and system copies (homogeneous)
- Knowledge in SAP HANA \ Sybase \ Oracle database administration.
- Knowledge in Microsoft / Unix Operating Systems.
- Knowledge on Cloud Technologies: Azure / AWS / Google Cloud.
- Work individually or in a team on various system support projects related to SAP products.
- Work after hours and on the weekends as necessary according to predefined planning.
- Perform incident resolution and problem determination to ensure availability and stability of SAP platforms according to established service level agreements by working individually or in a multidisciplinary team.
- Manages service requests and executes standard changes with minimal supervision.
- Ability to understand complex situations and activities and ability to communicate basic technical information to nontechnical people.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all and to offer:
- Fluent English language (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel (European Union)
- Customer Centricity
- Passion for Excellence
- Creating Change
- Decision Making
- Analytical Thinking
- Competitive salary
- Employment with the possibility of a permanent contract
- Life insurance and private health insurance extensive to family members for free and since the first day of employment
- Work life balance with part-time/full-time schedules available and 25 annual leave days
- International career in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring
- Several discounts available with our partners
- Dynamic and enthusiastic work environment with colleagues from more than 60 countries
- The chance to get involved in our Social Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with focus on well-being, diversity and inclusion, environment and our community (medical services, Yoga lessons, fresh fruit, volunteering afternoons)
- Great Facilities at Central locations well served by public transports, bicycle access and services
- If you are moving to Portugal, we also offer the support of our Welcome Buddy to help you settle in.
- Remote Working Available
- An IKEA voucher to help you build your own home office
- ...and much more!