The big picture
We are looking for a skilled Statutory Compliance Manager to prepare the financial statements, US GAAP to Local GAAP reconciliations for companies of our global client in EMEA. If you are looking for an interesting, challenging, and demanding position to further your career then this is the job for you.We will trust you to:
- Prepare monthly tasks such as VAT, Intrastat report, Payroll, Balance sheet recons, SOX binders;
- Prepare the year-end financial close activities (US GAAP to Local GAAP reconciliations, Local GAAP financial statements drafting);
- Contact with the auditors for the preparation of the PBC list;
- Contact with the external consultants for the preparation of annual CIT questionnaires;
- Assist with ad-hoc accounting, tax and finance projects;
- Support the team leader in order to achieve a smooth operation of all transaction parts and monthly reporting;
- Provide guidance to junior staff and assist with mentoring staff to meet all client deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- 3 - 5 years' experience in accounting & taxation;
- Good MS Office skills, especially in using Excel;
- Fluency in English and German language (written and verbal skills);
- Good knowledge of Accounting Principles and Taxation;
- Attention to detail;
- Good communication skills with proactive, supportive and positive approach;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- SAP ERP knowledge is required;
- SSC environment would be a key asset.
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- Experience in a wide range of accounting and financial services;
- Business travels;
- Continuous improvement & training;
- Friendly office made up of enthusiastic, multinational staff.
Why CKH is the best choice?
CKH is a boutique accounting & financial services firm that provides local expertise aided by global experience. We have a presence in Atlanta, South Africa, Ukraine, Poland, Azerbaijan, Spain, and Greece.
Our tree logo is representative of CKH's ideals:
- The roots of the tree remind us to stay grounded and humble.
- The trunk represents the support we have for each other, making our team strong. But we also like to shake the tree!
- Churning up new ideas and positive change as the world around us grows.
- The fruit our tree grows reminds us to never stop growing, producing the best quality service for our clients.
- The treetop helps us reach higher, always stretching to new heights and goals.