Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.Job Description
We`re an awesome group of professionals giving meaning to our jobs. We are happy to work online/remotely as well as we meet more than happy in the office to be efficient, enjoy good company, have fun, support each other and deliver the quality. We all appreciate drive, ambitions, strong career path, stability of the employer and its benefits. You would be a part of the global Cash Flow, Working Capital and CAPEX steering of the T-Systems segment.WHAT WILL YOU DO?
QualificationsYOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU:
- preparing the global Cash Flow and Balance sheet planning (iPF) for 4 years and respective forecasts and year end expectations.
- preparing the 10 year planning for the T-Systems segment.
- deriving detailed cash planning for personnel provisions including pensions, variable payments, Longterm leisure accounts, etc. and other business related provisions and development of related models
- analyzing forecast deviations and preparing cash flow reporting / deviation analysis vs. DT AG
- preparing enterprise valuations using DCF method for T-Systems group and related subsidiaries under IFRS for accounting purposes and requirements under IAS 36
- setting Cash Flow Targets and working capital targets for subsidiaries and Portfolio Areas of T-Systems
- responsibility for global DSO reporting, DSO target setting, generating transparency on potential receivable improvements and working capital optimization.
Additional InformationBenefitsWe believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- have 5 years professional experience in IFRS audit covering complete balance sheet, enterprise valuation and cash flow under IFRS
- have profound understanding / experience with cash flow steering / reporting under IFRS
- have experience in SAP FI and SAP AO (Analysis for Office)
- have advanced presentation skills
- are familiar with MS Office (professional level)
- have high team, communication and cooperation abilities
- speak fluent English (B2 is minimum required)
- have willingness to learn German (on the job)
For more information about our benefits click to BenefitsSalary
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2000€ /brutto.Additional information
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia
due to European taxation regulation.