Senior Consultant - HR Recruiter | German Speaker
Works autonomously and acts as a senior providing professional advice, managing and/or coordinating
an area of work and/or the work of others. This role serves as a Business partner to the Business unit
• Communicate with hiring managers to help determine staffing strategy, obtain position
requirements and compensation. Ensures that job descriptions are updated.
• Supports implementation of recruitment processes and ensuring effectiveness, consistency, and
compliance with overall strategic planning.
• Evaluates profiles of potential candidates and performs preliminary phone screen assessments.
• Phone screen all candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, basic qualifications, and
• Sources active and passive candidates from Job boards, social media platforms, employee
referrals and all applications within the ATS database.
• Ensure all application documentation is received and saved successfully on the ATS database for
preboarding and onboarding with HR.
• Managing the onboarding process of newly hired Employees and organize induction program.
• Develop an effective candidate pipeline by active sourcing, head hunting and recruiting events.
• Fluency in German and English is a MUST
• Bachelor's Degree - preferred in Human Resources Management, or similar field of study.
• Hands-on experience in technical recruitment (SW Engineers, Developers & QA) in different
• Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles, and technical skills.
• Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices.
• Experience in using ATS is highly preferred.
• Experience in SAP & SAP Success Factor is a major plus
• Excellent communication skills. Maintains confidentiality, shares ideas and information, facilitates
discussions and transfers knowledge to diverse audiences to achieve collective objectives.
• Comfortable supporting a demanding and dynamic team including more senior stakeholders.
• Ability to react quickly and effectively in a dynamically changing environment to changes or new
• Ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations that require sound decision making and may
involve confidential or sensitive matters.
• Broad knowledge of professional services and the IT and Quality Services market.
• Ability to write job advertisements.
• Experience in screening and interviewing techniques.
• Previous experience of a senior consultant role, preferably in a consultancy organization.
• Excellent skills with MS Office suite of programs, in particular Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
• Proficient in relevant software packages and applications and strong experience with recruitment
• Good people skills, experience of introducing and building ways in which people can learn from each
other. Encourages mentoring and the transfer of knowledge by designing and delivering learning
• Known as an effective coach and sounding board.
• Good self-management takes on high commitments and works to achieve results. Keeps momentum
going over time despite setbacks. Shows resilience in the face of challenges and looking for ways to beat
• Experience in managing upwards with multiple people, gaining their trust quickly.