At LeasePlan, we are always asking What's next in mobility.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What's next together!You are responsible for:
The purpose of the Senior Customer Service Representative (German speaking) is to handle multiple contact channels (telephone, e-mail, social/WhatsApp and chat). Providing support to and coach and guide other (junior) customer service employees is also an important element of the role. Furthermore, maintaining and updating the customer administration will also be part of the job. Finally, this role is responsible for monitoring and managing complaints.
To succeed in this role, you have the following skills and experience:
- Handle questions of customers on all multiple channels;
- First point of contact for (junior) customer service employees;
- Monitor and verify administrative activities of (junior) customer service employees;
- Observe and improve internal processes;
- Monitors, coach and guides customer service employee on all multiple channels;
- Monitors, processes and verifies CDD (Customer Due Diligence);
- Screening of customers (LexisNexis);
- Handle and resolve customer complaints;
- Observe and initiate improvements;
- Keep work instructions up to date;
- Initiate improvements for FAQ;
- Acts as a role model for (junior) customer service employees;
- Helps to identify suspicious transactions;
- Observe and reports compliance incidents to the Manager Customer Service.
The ideal candidate is genuinely excited to help customers. Is patient, empathetic and passionately communicative. You can put yourselves in the customers' shoes and advocate for them when necessary to provide the best service. Is confident, stimulates and coaches related colleagues to maintain and achieve high customer satisfaction.
Why LeasePlan Bank?
- Higher professional education level;
- You have several years' experience in a similar role;
- Strong phone contact handling skills and an active listener;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Excellent communication skills and coaching skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Fluent in German, basic understanding of Dutch (and English) language - written and verbal;
- The Senior Customer Service Representative will work from The Netherlands, Amsterdam HQ.
LeasePlan Bank is a separate reporting entity within the LP group and is responsible for attracting retail deposits in the Dutch and German consumer market. There is a client base of around 250.000 customers with total assets of EUR 11 billion. LeasePlan Bank comprises around 18 staff member spread over specialized functions such as Compliance, Marketing, Risk Management, Finance, Information Security, ICT and Customer Service.Join us!
If you have the right profile and experience, and would like to join LeasePlan Bank on it's What's Next journey, do let us know why you are our new Senior Customer Service Representative (German and Dutch speaking).Why LeasePlan?
LeasePlan is a global leader in Car-as-a-Service, with approximately 1.9 million vehicles under management in 29 countries. LeasePlan purchases, funds and manages new vehicles for its customers, providing a complete end-to-end service for a typical contract duration of three to four years. Through our NextGen Digital strategy, we are transforming from an analogue into a fully digitally-enabled business, delivering digital services at digital cost.
With over 55 years' experience, LeasePlan's mission is to provide what's next in sustainable mobility so our customers can focus on what's next for them. We aim to build an ethical, inclusive, and progressive culture in which people can thrive and be themselves regardless of their race, nationality, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation etc.
If you'd like to learn more about our culture, DE&I journey and our way of working, please find out more in our sustainability section and our latest Annual Report.
Follow @NextGenLeasePlan on Instagram and LeasePlan on LinkedIn to check out what LeasePlanners are up to everyday!