Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.Job Description
Join the team at Operational Services GmbH, within Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia, providing opportunities for German-speaking talents in Slovakia. OS is one of the leading ICT service providers in the German market and is considered the backbone of digitization in medium-sized companies. With almost 1,000 highly qualified employees, OS develops and operates the most modern IT systems for our customers, ensures long-term system support, and maintains the availability of critical business processes.
If you are a German-speaking, new-technology-looking team player, our team would be the right home base for you. WHAT WILL YOU DO?
QualificationsYOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU:
- The software developer creates, tests and documents software solutions within and in the ServiceNow environment.
- You will be responsible for project-related development of complex software solutions within a project team.
- You will conduct an independent design of larger work packages within the framework of given quality, cost and time goals.
- You will be in charge of conception, assessment, implementation, testing and documentation
- You will be recording and evaluating functional and non-functional requirements
Additional InformationWHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US?We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- You have master's or diploma degree with adequate professional experience or comparable knowledge and skills
- You have at least five years of professional experience, including at least three years in programming
- You have good knowledge of object-oriented development, design patterns, clean code, agile development
- You have good customer-oriented thinking and acting; analytical, systematic and structured way of working; as well as good presentation and moderation skills
- You have good knowledge of current Internet technologies and databases
- Good knowledge of ServiceNow technology is an advantage
- CSA ServiceNow certification is an advantage
- You speak German B2 and English B2
For more information about our benefits click to BenefitsSalary
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 3100 € /brutto.Additional information
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia
due to European taxation regulation.