The future is our choice
At Atos, as the global leader in secure and decarbonized digital, our purpose is to help design the future of the information space. Together we bring the diversity of our people's skills and backgrounds to make the right choices with our clients, our company, and our futures.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Controller with German for our Global Business Services Center (GBSC) in TSUM Business Center.Responsibilities:
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Financial analysis and control
- Responsible for the recurring and ad-hoc reporting of the entity/service line in scope
- Review of P&L and BS statements of the entity/service line in scope
- Drive various initiatives for the optimization of financial performance
- Month-end closing activities
- Provide expert financial and accounting advice to local stakeholders and other departments
- Apply critical thinking and challenge the inputs of others
- Proactive development/ improvement/ stabilization of new processes
- Drive constant process automation and optimization
- Direct contact person to stakeholders
What we offer?
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/ Economics/ Business Administration (Master's degree is an advantage)
- 4+ years experience in a relevant role (experience in Controlling is a must)
- ACCA/ CIMA qualification is a strong advantage
- Fluency in English and German (writing, speaking, reading)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proactive person with a solid drive to learn and advance in the area of Controlling
- Analytical thinking and excellent communication skills
- Self-driven, well-organized, ability to prioritize
- Willing to drive continuous improvement
- Ability to establish logic links among different data sources
- Professional Growth in a Global Company
- Individual Career Path
- Talent Program
- E-Learning Hub
- Knowledge Sharing Programs and Trainings
- Mentor Support
- Flexible Working Hours
- Home Office
- 26 Paid Vacation Days
- 5 Wellness Fridays Vacation
- Medical Care including Dental Care, Glasses, etc.
- Referral Bonus
- Food Vouchers
- Multisport Card
- Store Discounts
- Team Buildings and Company Events
- Lounge and Game Areas
- Charity and Volunteer Activities
- Career Opportunities for Relocation in our International Offices
- Metro Station next to the Office
If you recognize the opportunity to develop professionally in a multinational company working with skillful co-workers to share experience with, do not hesitate to apply with a CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for our vacancies, it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be processed, used and kept for the purposes of the recruitment at Atos.