Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.Job DescriptionJoin the team
at Operational Services GmbH, within Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia, providing opportunities for German-speaking talents in Slovakia. OS is one of the leading ICT service providers in the German market and is considered the backbone of digitization in medium-sized companies. With almost 1,000 highly qualified employees, OS develops and operates the most modern IT systems for our customers, ensures long-term system support, and maintains the availability of critical business processes.
If you are a German-speaking, new-technology-looking team player, our team would be the right home base for you. WHAT WILL YOU DO?
QualificationsYOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU:
- Commissioning, system tests and operation of Linux systems (Suse, Debian, Ubuntu, RHEL) on virtualization or container environments with the support of a tool chain
- Using existing automation tools such as Salt or Ansible
- Executing interference suppression or error corrections or their independent processing in less complex cases
- Processing order and change measures or their independent completion in less complex cases
- Participate in the development of customer-specific solutions
- Maintaining and updating documentation
Additional InformationWHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US?We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Speak German B1+, and English B2
- Have bachelor's degree or completed vocational training with adequate professional experience
- Have at least three years of professional experience, including at least one year in IT administration
- You have LPIC1 certification and Icinga know-how desirable
- Have first hand experience in using a public cloud, e.g. Azure
- Good knowledge of container topics in general, experience in Kubernetes as well as Terraform.
- Have a good knowledge of automation tools such as Salt or Ansible
- You are confident handling of the entire MS Office product range
For more information about our benefits click to BenefitsSalary
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1850-2300€ /brutto.Additional information
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia
due to European taxation regulation.