Senior Recruitment Specialist (German speaking)
In April 2021 we've established the first regional HR Service Hub of Bosch in Central Eastern Europe (CEE) based in Budapest. For this great opportunity, we are looking for motivated and service-minded team members with a high customer-orientation.
We are searching for a thorough and responsible Senior Recruitment Specialistto join our Hub, who can support our international colleagues with handling different kind of HR transactional and organizational activities in German language in line with the respective country specific legal requirements.
Your tasks will be:
- You attract candidates while utilizing various sourcing channels and methodology.
- You apply internal databases, social media channels and job boards to engage new candidates.
- You develop a network among technical candidates.
- You conduct moderation of the interviews based on the Bosch values and provide support in decision-making.
- You provide professional recruitment guidance to hiring managers.
Which requirements are important to us?
- Background: You have a bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related areas.
- Experience: You have ideally 2-3 years of recruitment experience within the field of talent acquisition (experience in Recruitment Agency is a plus).
- Personality and Working Practice: You are open-minded, self-organized and proactive. You have a strong service-mindset and you are able to communicate with different recruitment target groups (talents, experts and leaders) and the stakeholders in the hierarchy.
- Languages: You have advanced Hungarian and German language skills (written and spoken), and English is on a conversational level.
- Competitive compensation package incl: salary, annual & performance bonus, cafeteria
- Flexible work arrangements: with high % of home-office opportunity
- International, diverse, inclusive company culture supported with transformational leadership mindset
- Continuous learning & growth opportunity - we offer wide range of development programs and trainings to ensure that you' re ready for the next challenge
- Well-being programs including Medical & Mental support
- Organized events in various theme such as Sport, Cultural & Educational also, many self-organized activities supported by the company
- Childcare opportunity #Bosch Kindergarten & Nursery
- Easily accessible by public transportation or by bicycle - parking and bike racks are available
Please apply with your English CV!