Is there any greater challenge than getting ahead of disease together? If you are interested to help GSK get ahead of disease together, this is the role for you.Senior Regional Effectiveness Specialist (with GERMAN)
As the Regional Effectiveness Team member you are responsible for efficiency, effectiveness, and employee experience, your primary purpose will be to shape regional initiatives aimed at optimizing People Services organization's operations, enhancing overall performance, and fostering a positive and engaging work environment.
Drawing on your expertise and vision, you will play a crucial role in driving sustainable growth, maximizing productivity, and empowering our workforce to achieve their full potential. Identify and recommend areas for standardization, automations and improvements in systems and processes. Closely collaborate with the Global and Local teams on implementation.Key Responsibilities:
Why You?Basic Qualifications:
- Identify, plan and implement key regional projects to make bold improvements in quality (right first-time processes and employee experience), cost reduction, productivity increases and improvement in cycle times that result in service improvement and enhanced customer experience using methodologies such as Agile, Lean Six Sigma and Project Management.
- Ensure effectiveness through Knowledge Management across the Region, including reviewing and adapting local HR policies (including update to key stakeholders) Knowledge Articles, Work Instructions to enable release of non-value added time from Tier 1 and Tier 2 HR activities. Coach and mentor HR Embed Team around the responsibilities within KM and self-service enhancement. Identify and map key local processes optimizations, further drive and manage improvements across markets and region to optimize and gain efficiency - including optimizations, standardizations initiatives management as well as projects coordination.
- Partner with Global HR Technology and Process Owners to plan and implement needed system/process enhancements. Identify and recommend areas for standardization, automation or improvement in systems and processes, and collaborate with the Global and Local teams on implementation.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in all activities related to Digital Data Analytics, HR Technology, Performance Improvement System, People Services Performance System called PS2 and global processes including: localisations, supporting the local teams in their onboarding and developing their capabilities and priorities in this space.
- Understand metrics and analyse dashboards, if needed reports, and prepare presentations for stakeholders with pointing out the successes of team and opportunities for development within KPI and Teams WOWs.
- Together with RET Lead identify HR Capabilities required for the future, assess the current gaps and implement interventions to build capabilities. Drive and promote the adoption of new ways of working and the use of HR enabling technologies. Report concerns to the lead for escalation to Global for resolution (e.g. capability, capacity or improvements that may affect implementation and certain improvements enablement).
- Participate in systems pre-deployment activities (e.g. systems testing) to identify potential security (or other) risks and assess the impact on HR teams.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Strong administration skills (including good written/oral communication and strong Microsoft office skills)
- Excellent English and German language skills
- Experience working in a multinational environment in HR Shared Service. Exposure to Process Training and Knowledge Management
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to build effective relationships.
- Proficient in MS Office Software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
- Ability to identify root cause of issues and effectively problem solve using ADP, SPADM, PS2 tools.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and experience of working with metrics with attention to detail.
- Added value: Green Belt and / or Agile Certification, SPADM Trainings completed or SPADM/DIA Trainer
- Project management, knowledge, and experience in using the data analytical tools.
Inclusion & Diversity at GSK:
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you're doing, you'll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company's structure
- Hybrid working model
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Team Building events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
to further discuss this today.
#LI-GSK #LI-Hybrid #DEIWhy Us?
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose - to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together - so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns - as an organization where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it's also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We're committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.