FREENOW empowers smarter mobility decisions helping people to move freely and cities to thrive. Our Business Travel solution
allows companies to better organise and plan their travel policies by providing their employees our unique solution with lots of options from taxis to PHV or our micro mobility offer.
As a (Senior) Sales Manager
you will be hunting for mid-market and enterprise companies so they can implement our solution. You will work within the sales team and you directly report to the Regional Sales Team Lead for Southern and Eastern Europe. You will be responsible to drive and keep a high level of sales activities, in-line with set company targets.
Be ready to work in a multinational, diverse, highly motivated and collaborative team of passionate sales managers who strive for excellence and like to have fun. Are you ready for your next ride? YOUR DAILY ADVENTURES WILL INCLUDE:
- Acquisition of enterprise corporate accounts clients for the German market from prospecting through to negotiation and closing.
- Manage and respond effectively to RFI's/RFP's and Tenders
- Construct a strong local network, to facilitate market entry and create strategic partnerships
- Lead online and on-site discovery, solution meetings and demos with key stakeholders
- Meticulous maintenance of CRM database, pipeline reporting and updating prospect/account information
- Active use of building your LinkedIn network with relevant connections for Social Selling
- Representing FREENOW for Business externally e.g. at networking events, conferences and exhibitions to enhance and strengthen the company's profile and optimise all business development opportunities
: LinkedIn | Salesforce | Sales Navigator | Salesloft TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
BENEFITS & PERKS IN A NUTSHELL:
- Solid experience in enterprise sales, negotiation, contracting and closing
- Understanding of technology-driven, high growth markets
- Strong critical and analytical thinking with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Experience with booking tools and CRM
- Have very good face-to-face and telephone communication skills
- Self-motivated and organised
- Native German and fluent in English (at least C1 level)
- Free Udemy e-learning access
- Sabbatical & special leave policies
- Subsidised gym membership
- Birthday, 24th + 31st December off
- Partner product discounts
Plus more local benefits depending on your work location! DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION:
- Employee assistance program
FREENOW is an equal opportunity employer and we consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We want you to grow and evolve, bring your true self to work . SEE WHAT OUR AWESOME COLLEAGUES SAY ABOUT US: