Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.Job Description
Join the team at Operational Services GmbH, within Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia, providing opportunities for German-speaking talents in Slovakia. OS is one of the leading ICT service providers in the German market and is considered the backbone of digitization in medium-sized companies. With almost 1,000 highly qualified employees, OS develops and operates the most modern IT systems for our customers, ensures long-term system support, and maintains the availability of critical business processes.
If you are a German-speaking, new-technology-looking team player, our team would be the right home base for you. WHAT WILL YOU DO?
QualificationsYOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU:
- You will act as an interface between SC OPM/SDM / Service Owner (Customer) and SC OPM or OPM (both local) / operation in defined field in order to keep quality of the production.
- You will be responsible for service chains of a specific business service / product cross various organizational units.
- You will be responsible for KPIs and SLAs / OLAs of the contracted services.
- You will be accountable for technical content of operational / specialized technical concepts.
- You will be delivering input for resource planning to ensure operational stability.
- Steering of the respective Operation Managers.
- You will be acting as an operational interface between the production, the service delivery management (SDM) and other delivery units for the ordered delivery elements.
- Single point of contact towards the internal customer.
- You will be responsible for preparation and control of operational budgets plans.
Additional InformationWHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US?We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- You have extensive experience in Service Chain Operation management.
- You have ITIL higher certification (advanced modules).
- You are an effective communicator with advanced negotiation and presentation skills.
- Teamwork, leadership and collaborations skills are your strengths.
- You speak German B2 and English B2
For more information about our benefits click to BenefitsSalary
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1600-2500 € /brutto.Additional information
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia
due to European taxation regulation.