Job Description & Summary
PwC Romania is currently looking for a colleague with tax and accounting expertise to join our Tax Services group.
We focus on getting the best people on the market to deliver the best quality work and life experience, powered by state of the art technology.
You will be having extraordinary career opportunities at the best professional services company in the world. We are one of the leading professional services firms in the world, working across three core areas: Tax, Legal & People Services, Assurance and Advisory.
Join us as a Tax Senior Consultant
in our offices in Timisoara and you will quickly get your hands on some exciting work and develop an in-depth understanding of our clients' businesses and industries.Requirements:
- University degree;
- 2-4 years of experience in performing tax/accounting activities;
- Good knowledge of tax legislation (corporate income tax);
- Good knowledge of Romanian Accounting Standards;
- Legal knowledge is a plus;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Very Strong German & English Skills;
- Team player skills;
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
Within this role, you'll have the chance to specialize on various Taxation areas:
We offer:Excellent working conditions
- General Tax advice;
- Tax review;
- Corporate Tax Compliance;
- VAT Compliance;
- Assistance with Tax authorities;
- Liaising with clients, authorities and auditors;
- Transfer Pricing;
- Mergers & Acquisitions;
- International Tax Planning and Structuring.
Very attractive salary package, technology lead work, friendly working environment, great working office spaces, flexible working conditions (office and home)Intensive educational programme
Training programme delivered by our best tutors to gain professional knowledge. You will learn about PwC tax and develop soft skills that will help you make a smooth transition to the next role - learn new skills daily (project management, time management)Variety of tasks and roles
Gain practical experience by contributing to the development of tax advice, taking part in project management and delivering tax related work.Accelerated career and development
Opportunities for intensive career growth. Transparent career development system. A dedicated mentor will provide you support and coaching throughout your career.