Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.Job Description
Join the team at Operational Services GmbH, within Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia, providing opportunities for German-speaking talents in Slovakia. OS is one of the leading ICT service providers in the German market and is considered the backbone of digitization in medium-sized companies. With almost 1,000 highly qualified employees, OS develops and operates the most modern IT systems for our customers, ensures long-term system support, and maintains the availability of critical business processes.
If you are a German-speaking, new-technology-looking team player, our team would be the right home base for you.WHAT WILL YOU DO?
QualificationsYOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU:
- Support and administration of IBM WebSphere incl. WebSphere Application Server Liberty on z/OS
- Technical planning related to rollout out of new releases of applications on the WAS according to ITIL in relation to the project
- Support or technical advice for applications in troubleshooting and/or possible adjustments or expansion of the various applications
- Administration of applications of the different Websphere profiles on z/OS
- Extension or new creation of scripts to support operation in the project.
Additional InformationWHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US?We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- You are IBM / IBM Certified System Administrator - WebSphere Application Server
- You have ITIL / ITIL V4 Foundation Certification
- You are familiar with IBM Websphere classic und Liberty, DB2, Scripting Unix, Bash, z/OS /3270, Java/XML, RACF
- You speak German B1+ and English B2
For more information about our benefits click to BenefitsSalary
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1850 € /brutto.Additional information
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia
due to European taxation regulation.