Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.Job Description
Join the team at Operational Services GmbH, within Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia, providing opportunities for German-speaking talents in Slovakia. OS is one of the leading ICT service providers in the German market and is considered the backbone of digitization in medium-sized companies. With almost 1,000 highly qualified employees, OS develops and operates the most modern IT systems for our customers, ensures long-term system support, and maintains the availability of critical business processes.
If you are a German-speaking, new-technology-looking team player, our team would be the right home base for you. WHAT WILL YOU DO?
QualificationsYOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU:
- You will be managing complete service chain and execution of defined customer contract throughout the countries to fulfill or exceed the expectations of the external customer, while keeping costs at an optimal level. Procure services for the client inside or outside the organization at an optimal price and quality. Oversee all factors which might affect contract fulfillment.
- You will be involved in direct contact with customers/clients to acquire new business or develop existing business or accounts. This includes participating in sales presentations, developing bids, and responding to proposals.
- You will be managing OE (order entry) and P&L (profit and loss) targets within their part of contract.
- You will be setting up strategic priorities, and high, clearly defined expectations regarding his/her own performance and that of the team members, taking the wider strategic context into consideration.
- You will be managing the growth of the account - work with customer team to identify and close opportunities to extend the relationship with a defined customer.
- Accountable for the contract in its entirety:
- Ownership of annual TRI*M (customer satisfaction) program; ensuring that targets are set and cascaded to the accounts, service improvement plans are in place and closely managed and that all international reporting requirements and quality gates are met.
- Accountable for management of contracts
- Negotiating the terms and conditions in contracts
- Accountable for compliance with the terms and conditions in contracts
- Accountable for documenting and agreeing on any changes or amendments that may arise during its implementation or execution of contract with the customer
- Accountable for the process of systematically and efficiently managing contract creation, execution and analysis for the purpose of maximizing financial and operational performance and minimizing risk
- Functional leading of Senior Service Delivery Managers and Service Delivery Managers in defined countries in order to manage defined stream of service.
- Manage optimal contract fulfillment for both the client and the company for the duration of the contract.
- Approve Delivery model (feasibility, time, quality, budget) in order to meet contract agreements .
- Procure services for the client at optimal price and quality.
- Coordinate the service delivery activities between the organizational units and supervise their work in the interest of contract fulfillment.
- Observe and adjust the budgets and cost reduction.
- Procure services in compliance with the deadlines and the expected service levels.
- Guarantee cost-effective implementation of the expansion of internal IT infrastructure and resources.
- Handle customer complaints and escalations within the framework of the complaint management process.
- Process claim management towards customer.
- Manage continuous improvement of delivered services.
- Manage and evaluate changes in dynamic documents in compliance with document management.
- Develop and drive innovation within the customer base.
Additional InformationWHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US?We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- You have minimum 5 years experience at ICT Delivery Service Management.
- You have ITIL Certification.
- You are self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal communication and influencing skills.
- You are an excellent motivator with ability to achieve results.
- You have sound knowledge of project management principles.
- You are experienced of post-sales support - advantage
- You are experienced in cost control and budget planning
- You speak German B2+ and English B2+
For more information about our benefits click to BenefitsSalary
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work - life balance
- Other benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2600 € /brutto.Additional information
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia
due to European taxation regulation.