Service Delivery Manager with German and English (Temporary position)Description -* Please be informed that this is a temporary position!Service Delivery Manager
At HP, our vision is a world where innovation drives extraordinary contributions to humanity. Our mission is to create technology that inspires ambitious and meaningful progress with the belief that one thoughtful idea has the power to change the world.
As a Service Delivery Manager you have a win-win opportunity: Use your skills to manage the delivery of our printing services, then grow your own career through a variety of paths inside one of the world's leading technology companies.
You will be responsible for managing remotely the operation of Managed Print Services for MPS Customers finding proper balance between customer satisfaction and profitability for HP.What a Service Delivery Manager does at HP:
Individuals who do well in this role at HP, usually possess:
- Is the single point of contact for the customer managing change requests and customer queries
- Manages day-to-day operation and assumes responsibility for all service levels to be delivered to customer
- Proactive elevation and escalation management
- Prepares, leads and manages operational account reviews
- Coordinates all relevant resources (internal/external partners)
- Supports Total Customer Experience management and achieves customer satisfaction targets
- Manages Change Orders and provides consulting to customer on new products and services
- Manages forecasting and P&L on an account basis and maintains profitability
- Tracks and captures data/metrics
Personal skills and qualities that will help you out:
- University or College degree
- + 2 years of service delivery experience, ideally Outsourcing or Project Management or Consulting
- Strong German language skills (spoken and written)
- Strong English language skills (spoken and written)
- Experience with Service Delivery Management and general customer handling
- Leadership experience
- Client facing experience (face-to-face or remote)
- Project management or project coordination experience
- Strong collaboration, influence and negotiation skills in cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage conflict and complex situations
- Ability to apply business acumen and results driven attitude
- Comfortable to work in a remote, virtual environment
- Process and Methodology focused
- MS Office applications and min. basic level of Excel
- Project Management Methodologies - would be an advantage
We love our work environment and career growth journey. We think you will too:
- ITIL foundation, processes & tools knowledge - would be an advantage
- MS process and technology knowledge and background - would be an advantage
What do we offer:
- Inspirational and collaborative team that supports your growth
- Various career paths that foster your development in various fields (e.g. contract and customer relationship management, business analysis, DATA & Automation, process design and optimization, new systems integration, project management, trainings, leadership etc.)
- The great professional exposure with a wide range of collaborators (e.g. corporate clients, business sales functions, higher management) empowers you to have a meaningful impact
* Please be informed that this is a temporary position!
- Additional medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Additional days paid leave
- Food vouchers
- Wellness program (incl. Multisport cards)
- Work-life balance support including work from home opportunities
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
This is to inform you that HP Inc. Bulgaria EOOD ("HP") is personal data controller. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal data and falls under the protection regime under the General Data Protection Regulation and the Bulgarian Personal Data Protection Act. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as in respect of any future contract of employment between you and HP. HP takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection and confidentiality.
Full timeShift -
Summarized Shift (Bulgaria)Travel -Relocation -EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.