Are you fluent in German and Passionate about working for one of the largest Insurers in the world ?If you speak English and German fluently, preferably with previous experience in an administration or customer support based role then we would love to hear from you!
The purpose and the main function of this role is to provide the highest standards of quality, service delivery and accuracy within the PSU (Policy Servicing Unit) function by reviewing instructions received from the Underwriters and Underwriting Assistants, accurately enter complex premium bookings and prepare policy documentation.Key Responsibilities:
- Undertake audits and Quality Control checking of outsourced and retained work elements to evidence the service being provided. Take personal responsibility for the Quality Control of own and outsourced work elements to ensure that the highest standards of delivery are achieved.
- To book premiums onto business systems within agreed Service Level Agreements.
- To prepare required policy documentation within agreed SLAs and quality standards.
- Production of system over limit reports and daily SOX reporting (including outsourced partners processed business) for Team Leader sign off.
- To review and monitor all outsourced work elements, identify type and frequency of problems or inefficiencies, track root cause analysis of rework and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- To oversee and maintain delivery of Contract Certainty requirements for both retained and outsourced bookings.
- To undertake processing and control of broker Closings and other Underwriting Support activities.
- To have an in-depth understanding of processes and to adopt an ethos of continuous review with the intention of improving, error proofing, automating, simplifying, clarifying and eradicating any "non-value" process steps.
- To assist Credit Control with the management of credit referrals within agreed limits of authority.
- While the processes stabilise, to Quality Check booking requests received on Registration System or any other format before forwarding to Third Party service provider.
.Requirements and skills:
What we offer in return:
- Native/bilingual level in German
- Business level of English.
- Experience within a Processing role is essential, particularly experience of following written instructions, data entry and document/report drafting.
- Strong customer service skills and customer centric attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and the desire to deliver and improve quality.
- Problem resolution and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as on own initiative.
- 29 days of vacation a year
- 2 days working from home option + additional flexible days
- Working from home allowance
- Entry time flexibility
- Private medical insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- Meal allowance
- Pension plan
- Stock purchase plan
- Flexible compensation scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Comprehensive Learning & Development offer
We are open to discussing flexible working arrangements. This can be discussed with the Recruitment Business Partner managing this position. Integrity. Client Focus. Respect. Excellence. Teamwork
Our core values dictate how we live and work. We're an ethical and honest company that's wholly committed to its clients. A business that's engaged in mutual trust and respect for its employees and partners. A place where colleagues perform at the highest levels. And a working environment that's collaborative and supportive.Diversity & Inclusion
At Chubb, we consider our people our chief competitive advantage and as such we treat colleagues, candidates, clients, and business partners with equality, fairness and respect, regardless of their age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or family circumstances.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodationEqual Opportunity Statement
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for positions with Chubb Spain must be legally authorized to work in Spain.About Us
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.