The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 394,500 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2020). According to preliminary figures, the company generated sales of 71.6 billion euros in 2020. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 126 locations. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth.
BGSV - Bosch Global Software Technologies Company Limited (Previous name: RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited) is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
BGSV has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at E-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development....) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally. Job Description
As a Supply Chain Intern at Bosch Global Software Technologies company, you will have great opportunity to join in professional working environment, gain hands-on experience in supply chain function, as well as develop your soft skills.
You will have chance to:
- Participate in global projects in Sales/Logistics/Purchasing domains
- Work for detective controls for Sales
- Support back-office projects (BPO - Business Process Outsourcing)
- Communicate with German customers for project status and information sharing
- Use Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems like SAP to support the BOSCH Unit of Germany/other countries for their Purchasing / Sales processes
- 3rd year or last year student with background of Supply chain management/German language or related field
- Can join fulltime internship for 6 months. Working time: Monday to Friday
- Good English and German language
- Well-versed in using office applications (Excel, word, PowerPoint)
- High teamwork spirit
- Positive working attitude (can-do-attitude)
- Willing to learn attitude
- Exposure to SAP (ERP) is preferable
- Monthly Internship allowance + Meal & Parking allowance
- 1 day of paid leave per month
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills