Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Oradea, Bucharest, Timisoara and Munich and 19 years of experience in turning business challenges into opportunities and growth.
A value-driven organisation, it has established itself as a partner of choice for major brands in Retail, Manufacturing, Finance, and Banking. It covers the complete digital evolution journey of its customers, from ideation and requirements setup to software development and managed services solutions.
With more than 1,200 IT professionals, Accesa also has a fast-growing footprint, establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology. Coming together in strong tech teams with a customer-centric approach, they enable businesses to grow, delivering value for our clients, partners, industry, and community.Job Description
In the QA Competence Area you will join a community of colleagues with shared interests and benefit from learning resources & programs, certifications and knowledge sharing sessions.
The Quality Assurance Competence Area includes various topics, such as Quality Management (planning, assurance, and control), continuous testing and delivery through manual and automation, as well as functional and non-functional testing. ResponsibilitiesTechnical
- Execute either automatic, or both automatic and manual testing activities
- Execute performance, security, and usability testing activities, by combining various testing methods, depending on the context and stages of the development process: smoke, exploratory, modules, integration, system, end-to-end etc.
- Perform test processes on software applications in line with the available documentation and create artefacts based on the testing results
- Create, follow, update, review and enforce the QA process and best practices across all stages of the SDLC
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Configure and operate software or hardware tools for managing virtual environments.
- Operate and adapt configurations in Continuous Integration pipelines based on project requirements.
- Work closely with other colleagues, Product Owners, team managers and clients
- Mentor colleagues that would benefit from your knowledge
- Respect the agreements set up together with the team and clients
- Communicate periodically the progress of work and provide status updates
- 3+ years of experience in Automation testing
- Good knowledge of test framework structure, test script or unit test.
- Understanding of computer programming and software development
- Code comprehension for white/grey box testing sessions.
- Familiarity with API testing and GUI testing with Selenium WebDriver, Protractor, Cypress, or similar.
- Hands-on knowledge in testing/operating Relational / Non-Relational Databases, interacting with REST APIs, queuing systems, DOM / UI / Frontend Testing, Microservices, and so on
- Basic Linux skills, VM operation knowledge, container technologies, orchestration handling
- Develop and initiate advanced automated testing methodologies
- Proven experience in using test management systems
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience with cloud services from either GCP, Azure or AWS is a plus.
- Effective communication skills for team and client interaction
- Ability to adjust your strategies and ways of working in accordance with specific contexts
- Team player, being able to collaborate with colleagues and participate in feedback discussions
- Advanced English and German language skills
At Accesa & RARo you can:
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones