Job Description & Summary
The Internal Firm Services Line of Service has been operating in the Katowice and Opole offices of the PwC Service Delivery Center since 2016. Our teams provide services to the companies of the PwC network as well as entities that are PwC clients around the world. We specialise in services in the area of accounting, HR and payroll processes, independence and risk management and graphics. We work in an international environment, connecting with our clients from many countries every day. We support the culture of innovation by engaging in automation and standardisation projects.
- Registration of the course of employment,
- Verification of the process of additional employee remuneration,
- Preparation of answers to employees' current questions (regarding, among others: monthly remuneration, holiday leave, change of employees' personal data),
- Verification of employees' social and tax data,
- Ongoing e-mail and telephone contact with the client.
- Very good command of the German language,
- Good command of the English language,
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word,
- Good organisation of working time,
- Very well-developed communication and interpersonal skills,
- Reliability and accuracy in the performance of duties,
- Ability to work under time pressure,
- Experience in the area of human capital management will be an additional advantage,
- Knowledge of SAP and Workday will be an additional advantage.
What we offer:
- Implementation package - introductory and content-related trainings, tutor support (Buddy Program),
- BeWell@PwCSDC program, including regular wellbeing activities and cyclical events, educational platform, specialist consultations, sports clubs,
- Comprehensive medical care,
- Additional insurance,
- Cafeteria platform where you can use a wide range of e-vouchers and a MultiSport card,
- Training in soft and technical skills and modern training platforms,
- Bike2Work program and parking spaces for bicycles,
- Possibility to take a break from work for several months (the so-called Sabbatical 4-3-2-1 leave) under certain conditions,
- Hybrid work model (work from office at least 2 days a week),
- Possibility of part-time work (minimum 30 hours per week),
- A modern office in the center of Katowice.
- Co-financing of language learning,
- Flexible working time,
- Integration meetings,
- Corporate library,
- Relax zone,
- Additional social benefits,
- Employee recommendation program,
- Charitable initiatives.