Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Are you passionate about recruitment, love to start from scratch, be an essential part and driver of the company's growth, an international nomad, have your voice be heard and to be able to impact change and enhancements? We are looking for that passionate recruiter that wants to belong to something truly amazing and disruptive. Are you a believer?
You'll be joining a small team of pioneers at Lucid Motors Europe. Yes, we all have job titles, but we are one team, who work together cohesively with one mission; To inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience.
To be happy and successful here you'll need to be curious, scrappy, critical, collaborative, open, humble, entrepreneurial, passionate and you'll need to be able to put up with me and infinite amounts of sarcasm.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it; To attract people with the perfect blend of talent, drive & purpose AT speed.The Role:
- Own full-cycle recruitment which encompasses sourcing, interviewing and closing candidates for various roles.
- Your long term focus will be on Retail Sales and Automotive Service
- You speak the language of the business you support, you know where they are, where they want to be and what talents they require.
- You are an engaging interviewer and storyteller, you know when to buy or sell during a process.
- Become a sought after talent partner to the business and become ingrained in their business and organization.
- Build a strong network of high-potential candidates through research and relationships with internal and external partners
- Partner with business leaders to develop target candidate profiles, sourcing strategies and assessment plans specific to a given requisition/position.
- Deliver a robust interview-to-hire ratio and deliver high-caliber hires thru effective negotiation strategies
- Monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts, with specific attention paid to the continued flow of candidates through the recruiting pipeline
- Influences decisions based on business knowledge and relationships and ability to push back where needed.
- You have a broader scope on all things TA, you want to get involved with global projects around strategic TA topics.
- A sense of humor! This is highly subjective, but let's see if we can quantify that.
- Natural curiousity in international business and organizational dynamcis and how to this relates to the talent space.
- Experience within an OEM or automotive dealership organisation or experience within a large retail organization
- At least 5 years of international corporate recruitment experience required, ideally in an international environment
- Fluent in German and English language
- Excellent stakeholder management and reporting capability
- Expertise in attracting, selling, and negotiating the opportunity to work for one of the world's most innovative car companies
- A proven track record of effective sourcing & selection strategies and partnering with all levels of management and working in a high-volume fast paced environment
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment using proven time management skills and working with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability and adept in dealing with ambiguity.
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.To all recruitment agencies
: Lucid Motors does not
accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.