Sr. Specialist/Expert Specialist-Global HR Solutions - German
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We're looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Sr.Specialist/Expert Specialist - Global HR Solutions - German
The Global HR Solutions team is an organization built to provide quality operational support to multiple business functions and internal stakeholders including employees, managers, and HR colleagues. As a Expert Specialist - Global HR Solutions, you will have excellent customer service, communications, and problem-solving skills. You will enjoy working as part of a diverse, result driven operational team with a global reach.
As the Expert Specialist - Global HR Solutions, you will work with multiple business functions providing a wide variety of HR process and operational support.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Supporting business functions through multiple channels from live phone/chat, email and case management.
• Processing HR inquiries and transactions to a high quality and service standard in accordance with standard operating procedures
• Prioritising and managing case workload to achieve service levels and quality targets
• Answer complex questions, escalate those cases that are outside standard guidance and need further support through resolution processes
• Following detailed procedures to support processing compliance, working through solutions to deviations across multiple teams and business partners
• Analyse requests in detail to understand the impact on downstream processes and system impacts across multiple countries
• Information and knowledge sharing of ideas and opportunities to guide continuous learning and improvements
• Complying with global guidelines and standards.
• Adapting flexibly to operating hours and team needs within a hybrid working environment
• 2+ years' experience desirable supporting in fast paced customer service, administration, or operations environment.
• Prior experience working in shared services is advantageous
• Ability to work on multiple computer systems and an ability to navigate data entry systems or other relevant applications
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong flexibility and adaptability
• Ability to prioritize large workloads efficiently
• Strong data management and attention to detail
• Willing to work flexibility to support across multiple countries with rotating shifts across global operating hours with some occasional bank holiday cover
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively "Lilly") are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.