Job DescriptionPosition Overview
Supports and/or facilitates the receiving and distribution of materials and equipment for internal and external customers. Researches and resolves supply chain inventory issues. Utilizes applications to track, log and understand inventory levels. Provides pickup, delivery and loading / unloading of material, customer premises equipment (CPE) and mail by safely operating fleet vehicles. Tracks and manages inventory levels, working with customers and end users to ensure appropriate levels are sustained at all times. Key Responsibilities
- Provides Supply Chain Operations support duties within a site or location.
- Receives incoming deliveries from carriers.
- Expedites material through the receiving and incoming inspection process to ensure availability for production.
- Delivers materials to intended recipients and obtains appropriate signatures.
- Compares identifying information with bills of lading, invoices, purchase orders and other records.
- Maintains and updates reports and required documentation in German language.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- May require technical certification of Associate Degree.
- Generally, 2-4 years experience in area of responsibility.
- Fluency in German both spoken and written is a must have.
#LI-AS4 About Us
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
-Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**
We are a global Company operating in multiple Locations and Entities. As we are keen to find the best solution for our candidates several legal entities might be applicable for a Job offer. A List of our operating entities can be found here - https://www.dieboldnixdorf.com/en-us/about-us/global-locations