Department: Global Sourcing
Our Global Sourcing and Procurement Department is committed to professional and compliant management of external spend across all IT and non-IT sectors. Our international teams work to negotiate global and local contracts with external vendors, optimizing our group's buying power.Role Responsibilities:
Candidate Profile and Qualifications:Education & Experience:
- Conducting national and regional tenders via SAP Ariba Source to Contract in line with internal guidelines, laws, and regulations.
- Executing procurement processes: proposal solicitation, evaluation, price comparisons, negotiations, and award decisions.
- Managing and updating contracts and amendments in SAP Ariba Source to Contract.
- Preparing market research summaries and advising business units on market trends, supplier options, and potential supply alternatives or standardizations.
- Consulting with business units and other entities on strategic and tactical procurement to optimize sourcing strategies and value for money.
- Analyzing procurement market spend and conducting benchmarking, considering 'best practice' and 'total cost of ownership' approaches.
- Coordinating with the business on demand requirements and potential bundling opportunities.
- Collaborating closely with key stakeholders, legal, compliance, data privacy departments, and procurement colleagues.
- Overseeing comprehensive contract management across the entire lifecycle, from decision making, tendering/contracting to contract exit management.
Skills & Competencies:
- Degree in a commercial or technical field (Master's preferred) with several years of strategic procurement experience, ideally in Facility Management and Logistics.
- Proven track record in an international, complex organization with multiple operating entities.
- Fluency in German (required as 80% of daily business conducted in German), business proficient in English.
- Ability to work effectively in a remote team and under pressure.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with attention to detail and an affinity for numbers.
- Exceptional project management, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Effective moderation and presentation skills with strong customer focus and persuasiveness.
- Independent, proactive worker with a keen ability to handle a variety of topics (e.g. IT security, Data Privacy, Legal, etc.).
- Proficiency in MS Office, SAP Ariba Source to Contract, e-auction.
We welcome self-starters with a passion for strategic procurement and a strong customer orientation to join our team.Strategic Purchaser - Facility Management & Logistics (German Speaker)